Had a dream where I lost my ring

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Had a dream where I lost my ring

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:20 am

Had a dream where I had on this huge silver ring with intricate designs on it. I kept looking into the mirror and realized that my bottom lip was very huge and it seemed like it was puffed out (shape of two breasts on it) and I kept messing with my lip wondering why it was so big. At one point the bottom lip even had a split in it like that of a tongue. This didn't even seem like it was my lip. When I looked back at my huge ring, I realized that the pink stone had fallen out of it. I looked on my parents' carpeted floor and found it (thank God) and gently stuck it back into the missing area and it fit perfectly. (side note: the stone was huge too).

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Had a dream where I lost my ring

Post by dewick on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:43 pm

The lips are mentioned in the Word many times and are associated with speaking. Your fat lips speak of the fullness of the Word that God will give you to speak. The breasts on your lips is a picture of the milk that will come forth from your lips to feed the Lord's children. The ring, I believe, is a signet ring, a sign of position with the Lord that has been refined as silver. The intricacy symbolizes the mysteries that will be revealed to you. And the stone, like the stones representing the tribes of Israel, is your identity that you will find in your walk with your heavenly Father. You and He will be a perfect fit.

dewick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:48 am

Dear Dewick
Alot of what you said resonates with me. When I noticed the breasts in the dream I did think: nurturing. I believe that God wants me to use my mouth to nurture and not hinder (and so many times as Christians we say things that we ought not to say), so I think God was trying to encourage me to say the right things and be mindful of what I say.

I DO love your description of the symbols, but one thing I do suggest: try not to be EXACT on what a symbol could mean as depending on the dreamer, every symbol could be different. I find it helpful to ask questions to the dreamer about symbols in the dream and dream as a whole or to say, "its my experience that this symbol means such and such."

Thanks again for your interpretation.

God Bless
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dewick on Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:21 am

Thank you for that word if wisdom. I see that, and will definitely put it into practice. I believe I get insight into meanings of dreams, but I am new at sharing, so I am grateful for any quidance you or anyone can give. I am thankful for the opportunity to learn, so thank you.

God bless you,
dewick

dewick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:45 am

Some things pink can symbolize-- Emotions, healing, compassion, love

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dewick on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:04 am

Yes, I have read that. So, could it be that desiree, because of her love and compassion, is represented by a pink stone? After finding her place in the Lord, she can then walk in the calling, represented by the ring. Because of her heart of love and compassion, it will be a perfect fit for the call on her life. I can tell she walks in love by the way she instructed me.

dewick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Sunshine2
Thanks for saying what the color pink could symbolize instead of saying what it DOES symbolize!

Again, Dewick, I appreciate YOUR words of wisdom and encouragement;I love the way you express yourself through writing--it is truly a gift.

To answer your question, I think at one point and time I DID lose my place and I was trying to figure out whom I was in God, but now that I know I am more confident and more assured in my walk and calling. I dont know what God's plan for my life will be but I do want to continue to show God's love to others and let them know how special they are in HIM!

I appreciate your sweet spirit and presence in the group! May the Lord continue to use you for his glory!

love,
Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:23 pm

Desiree,
even in the dream you handled yourself very well.It seems you have recovered.
bless.

Last edited by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : text)

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:18 pm

Peter
I believe that healing is a continual process, and I am so thankful that HE has transformed my personality and my mind to be the Desiree that you all know today! PRAISE GOD!!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top