Last edited by butterfly on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:19 am

dreamt that a lady was trying to come in my home. I kept pushing her out of my house, she insisted on coming back in. I gave her some grocery with some food in their but she wasn't satisfied. She was possibly mentally ill, she was acting crazy. She was acting as if she had a right to be in my home. I kept on pushing her out and she kept on trying to come in, this kept on happening for quite a while until a baby about four years old with a man's voice came up to my home and told her to come out. I don't know if he was ungodly or not. In the dream I didn't think he was at my first impression. He told me that she was suppose to be on assignment else where and that she shouldn't be here. After she left and he left I went and closed the gate, one of my relatives came and opened the gate and left it opened and sat down and I was angry that she did that because of what happened not long ago and I went back to close the gate.

* I am extremely concerned about my relative in the dream. A few months ago I dreamt two bad people were trying to come in the door and she looked like she was in a trance of some sort and she went to open the door and let them in, I closed the door and she went back and did the same thing. Although I tried to stop her, it seems she couldn't help herself from doing that.

As I was reading your dream, one thing that came to my mind when the mentally ill lady was trying to come into your house, and then the 4 year old with a man's voice came and told her to get out...was maybe that lady was being influenced by a demon, or imp or something....and she was sent to disturb someone else....possibly ur relative, but they came to you because it could affect you. This could have been a warning dream, that you need to stay in prayer about it. I hope this helped or made sense. Pray on it. God bless.

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .......................

Post by butterfly on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:57 am

Last edited by butterfly on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:25 pm

I know the feeling butterfly, but God is with us all the time....greater is he who is in US than he who is in the world! I thank God for that!

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

unsound mind

Post by dewick on Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:36 pm

As I read your dream, and then read that you have been in intense spiritual battles lately, it seemed as if the relative that you have may be responsible for keeping this demonic attack going. She keeps opening the door for it to re-enter. Maybe you should ask the Lord about this relationship and see whether you need to take a break from it for awhile. Is your relative going through a struggle, or upsetting your peace? Sometimes when someone comes to us with their problems, if we are not careful, it can actually bring us down and the enemy can start to harass us.
I will say a prayer for you.
Debra

dewick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:51 pm

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:07 pm

What if she does not know she is doing it. Like sleep walking type thing?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dewick on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:03 pm

Wow, this makes total sense to me now. I think your relative is the one that was meant to be attacked, and it comes from what is operating in her mother. That is why she is powerless to fight it...she is like a zombie because of the position of her mother who is supposed to be a covering of sorts to her. Maybe she is feeling helpless to help her mom, and worn out because she can't help her. For most of us, whenever our parents are acting like children or not in their right place of authority over us, it paralyzes us. We don't know how to help them. It has to do with fear and confusion. I believe you need to seek the Lord on this and ask Him for strategy to pray with and for your relative about her mom, and also specific prayers for her mom. It makes me think of a time in my life when I was getting very discouraged and depressed because I kept believing I was never going to be healed. I felt that the Lord didn't love me enough to do it for me. I could not rise above these feelings of worthlessness, until the Lord gave me spiritual insight. I saw in the spirit all these demons that were surrounding my head speaking all sorts of lies about me into my ears. When I realized where the attack was coming from, I was able to come against the enemy and rise above the attack. HalleluYah!

dewick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:24 am

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:12 pm

Your welcome. When we were in Germany I knew a lady who worked at an insane asylum. She said that she felt the most evil presences there and that it permeated everywhere. She said that mental illness is nothing more than demonic oppression or possession.
I've been advised to plead the Blood over my family. I've been doing it but I am now adding a m.i.l. who I believe is under demonic control to that.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:14 pm

When I say mental illness I'm not referring to the alzheimers and stuff like that. But I'm sure there could be demonic oppression with that stuff too.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum