Many Different dreams appear to be speaking about the same subject...I think. Help me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Many Different dreams appear to be speaking about the same subject...I think. Help me!

Post by Dream223 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:14 am

I have had several dreams that appear to be employment related. One dream took place in a small office, one took place at the unemployment office, one took place at a business where the person who said they would hire me never shows up, one dream it at speaking to my friend's First lady at her church and she tells me that she doe not see me working a job, but doesn't tell me what she does see me doing, one dream I am working at a bank's daycare center, one dream I am giving a speech to toddlers in a preschool, one dream I am giving a speech at what appear to be a tradecenter and a prominent women excorted by guards ask me if I want to continue to come back on stage to finish my speech. Since they are all diffrent, I have nothing consist to look at to determine what the Lord is says about my unemployment situation.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Many Different dreams appear to be speaking about the same subject...I think. Help me!

Post by immortalservant on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Don not be in fear about not having a job. The first few things seem to indicate fear of not having a job. God is your source. Second, God will use what you have to offer to provide for you. Read 2Kings 4 when the widow came to Elisha he asked "What do you have" All she had was a little it of oil. What do you have? Go to the Lord with what you have and He will make you vessels full!!! Sounds like you may b a speaker of sorts. Maybe you are to give some time in that area. He will open doors and opportunities!

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Re: Many Different dreams appear to be speaking about the same subject...I think. Help me!

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:51 pm

Just thoughts....

I agree with immortalservant (good scripture btw, thumbs ). Are you a teacher IRL? I think that's what God is showing you - I see the daycare and preschool roles as similar and teachers are speakers, the difference is the audience (kids vs adult women in the case of these dreams). Keep seeking the Lord's direction, He will be faithful to show you your next steps...if you don't see evidence of anything right now, it's because He's preparing it for you now....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream223 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:37 am

immortalservant & lola21st:

Thank you both. I honestly have been frustrated and concerned about my unemployment status. Thanks for the scriptures, I will re-read and meditate on them. I am not a teacher per se, but I do enjoy partnering with youth and adults to help them reach personal and professional goals. Writing is one of my passions, so I have started writing again as I wait in faith.

I also had a dream where a young girl (around 5 years of age is holding a book and she asks me if I had written in her book and I told her no; in the same dream, a woman was sitting besides me on my left and she began showing me things that she had put into a book. So many dreams...

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:00 am

Start with writing...it may even be your 'oil' that God will multiply. You always have something and sometimes you may not even know it can be multiplied or used the way God would use it.

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top