what does painting a bathroom white and teacher being fired for stealing mean..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what does painting a bathroom white and teacher being fired for stealing mean..

Post by traveller on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:29 pm

I had this dream about 6 weeks ago and have been praying a lot for my church. Is this related I wonder and if yes, do I need to know what it's about, or just keep interceding as God knows anyway?!
Dream:
I had to paint someone's bathroom tiles white. They'd asked me to do this. Somehow there are many different shades of white to choose from and I wasn't sure if any of the whites there, were white enough. The wall had a strip of tiles already painted grey, around the edges, from ceiling to floor and along the ceiling, just a strip. This had been done before I got there and my job was to paint the inside of that tiled area white. There was a bath tub right in front of that wall too. Someone(not sure if it was the owner of the bathroom) gave me white paint which had number 20 on it. This person had it checked and found it white/light enough for me to use. I started painting with this paint, but then I took the tin of paint outside onto a balcony where there was more stuff (like the house was being renovated and there's stuff everywhere, including the balcony). When i picked up the tin of paint I used one of those clipper things (like the ones they use to pick up rubbish off the street with so u don't have to touch it).

Next scene:
I'm in this classroom with a male teacher, like I'm observing and helping students, like a classroom aide I guess, but also observing in some ways. He is a good teacher and it's a tricky class, however the students like him. The teacher looks odd to me, can't quite explain it, but he felt odd/weird to me. His hair was like rasta, sort of all messy.
Then the teacher left the classroom to go somewhere and I was minding the class while he was away. I'm looking through stuff in the class' storeroom. I found little tins/boxes with money and their purpose on it, one was for an excursion for later that day. Another tin looked like one with found money, also had some plastic coins in it and some toys and other found stuff. I picked up one of the rubber toy bouncy balls, looked at it. Don't know if I took it or thought about taking it, or what happened with it.
Then it was announced the teacher was fired for stealing, per direct and that I should stay on his class for the rest of that week. It was a Wednesday when this happened. I expressed that I don't teach anymore (I do casual teaching IRL) and asked why the teacher couldn't stay? The teacher would then stay for another 2 days, till the end of that week, knowing that he'd been fired which I thought was sad for him.
End of dream.

Later the same night I had another dream where I heard a voice tell me I've been annointed to be an intercessary prayer, which I answered with: "I know"

This has also been the reason I didn't post it, as I thought i just needed to pray over this, which i've continued doing. However,in the intercessary group i'm in at my church, I feel I can't really discuss this specifically as i don't feel that's appropriate.. But before and after this dream I've had more dreams about my church with certain people in them, that makes me wonder what else is going on? (see 'pastor's wife and tax office', and 'disturbing scene in dark church')
I pray for someone to share godly wisdom/insight in this matter. Thank you and God bless you!

Last edited by traveller on Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:36 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : .)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: what does painting a bathroom white and teacher being fired for stealing mean..

Post by Halo on Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:34 pm

Traveller~ Your pretty much right on the with the things your are seeing. The contents of your dream is a ''Tell -all". The Lord has allowed you to see some shady-deals that is being manifested to an even greater light. As each tin is opened it is a revealing to some matters that are at hand....right now. It is most certainly something not ment to be played around with, Amen. I believe the Holy-Ghost is pulling the cover off of some things. It also appears that certain people are playing around with there purpose/gift/calling amongst other things of handling church matters concerning inappropriate-conduct. Your investigating (diserning-out) these matters. This dream most certainly is a warning of the past, present and future. The dream starts out with an event that had already been done (already painted gray), and is still going on......''what-a-mess''. There needs to be a renovation to take place....out with the old and in with the new, Amen.....which brings us to the future, this is called a "purging"....The Lord is purging his house due to the plunder of the enemy working in his house pertaining to purity and truth (white). I believe you are a workman worthy of your hire (2 Tim. 2:15). Don't be weary in well doing, Amen.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: what does painting a bathroom white and teacher being fired for stealing mean..

Post by traveller on Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:13 am

Thank you so much Halo. There's a lot of continuous (prayer) work to be done here. I'm starting to understand why the Lord did'nt allow me to leave:-) but, having said that, maybe i've known that in my spirit for a while.. Thanks for encouraging me with that verse from 2Tim. as at times i have felt weary wondering if anything was changing. But I thank God for revealing these things for His purpose and I'll keep praying.

your sister in Christ,
traveller

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top