barns and chairs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

barns and chairs

Post by dewick on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:44 am

Hello, I am new here, and I had a dream two nights ago that I would like others to help me to interpret. I have a sense of what it means, but would like confirmation.
I was at a workplace setting watching a group of people. I noticed a man in the background who was being ignored. There was nothing about him that would cause anyone to notice him, and he was very quiet. In the next scene, I was standing in the lobby of a very large corporate building. It was very modern, and I knew the building had all the latest technology. It had a golden glow about it. I saw the same man in the first scene come bounding through the large glass doors, and I was surprised to see the change in him. He was now athletic, and I had the impression of a star quarterback or something like that. He was very clean cut and very energetic. He announced in a clear, cheerful voice that he had come to see his grandfather. I knew the grandfather owned the building and the business that was conducted there. There was a group of women to my left who were very excited that this man had entered the building. They were saying things like, "There he is! There he is! He's here!"
In the next scene, I was walking with this man, and there was a woman with us. He was talking to me and showing me these buildings that his grandfather owned. They were very large, and looked like storage buildings. He pointed to one building that was long and red. It had many levels to it. The three of us walked up a slight hill, and entered another large barn type of building. We walked through double doors, and I saw many chairs in the building. They were valuable antique chairs and beautiful. There were workmen polishing them and making minor repairs or adjustments. One of the workmen came over to the man and they walked a little way away. I was left alone with the woman, who pointed to my left at a low rack. It had pocketbooks on it, and she told me that I could choose whichever one I wanted. I picked up the first one on the rack, but felt it was too small for my purposes, so I put it back. I looked at the other ones, and decided that I liked the last one. It was larger, but not too large, and made out of heavy leather. It looked old and slightly worn, but in excellent shape. I liked the color, which was a nice honey brown. As I was trying to decide if it was right for me, the dream ended. Thanks for any insight you can give me.

dewick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: barns and chairs

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:38 am

Are you currently trying to 'decide what is right for you' concerning your goals/dreams that you're pursuing?

When I read your dream, I thought about someone being excited about their inheritance and seeing the worth in something that maybe didn't seem as special to him/her before. Once that person found out his/her worth or his/her calling (inheritance) he/she became exuberant and ready to receive what rightfully belonged to him/her. Does this make sense to you?

please pray on what i've said
desiree
p.s. welcome to the group, we're glad to have you here!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dewick on Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:51 pm

Thank you for responding, Desiree!
I will share my understanding of the dream, and I will see if it witnesses to you. I believe the man that was ignored is Jesus. In the world, He is not important to those who are going about their worldly desires. In the next scene, I believe I am seeing Him among those who know His true worth...the group of women are those who know Him and love Him. He had come to see His "grandfather," which threw me off, but I looked on a couple of Christian sites for the meaning of grandfather, and surprisingly, they all said it represents Wisdom. This goes along with other dreams I have had. The large building I was in may have been a picture of Wisdom's house, because in my spirit I knew it contained complete knowledge. So, I believe the man may have been Jesus, and He took me for a walk and showed me the storehouse mentioned in the Word. I believe the chairs that I saw in the storehouse represent positions that God has reserved for those in the last days that He is about to give to His chosen vessels for this hour. The first row of the chairs were all polished and ready to go. I have been told that I have a Joseph annointing, and the pockebook I was offered may be a picture of that gifting. The woman that was walking with us may be Wisdom, as Wisdom is spoken of in the Word as being a female. I have had other dreams where I was in a classroom being taught by a woman, and I was told she was Wisdom. I was in prayer with someone about this dream just this morning, and I believe the Lord told me that I did not choose any of the pocketbooks because the one that I was to have is still being prepared. Does this bare witness to you or anyone?

It is exciting to be here, as I love to fellowship with my brothers and sisters, and the Lord speaks to me mostly through my dream.
Blessings,
Dewick

dewick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top