Hi Everyone. I'm back.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi Everyone. I'm back.

Post by Christa on Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:51 am

How are all of you lovely people?! Missed you guys. God's been orchestrating my life in such a way that He's leading me into providence. I am beyond blessed and I give all glory to Jesus Christ!

I want to pass on a prophetic word to you guys that was told to me: "2010 is the year that Christians, who are willing to crucify their flesh and be open to Holy Spirit, will come into their calling and gifts. Your enemies are going to be dealt with by God."

Be open to what God wants....don't try to imagine with your limited imagination, tap into God's infinite imagination for your life. If you imagine yourself helping feed the homeless, God may imagine you leading/running a charity for an entire country in order to feed the hungry. Get the core picture in your head of what you want to do, but then tell God to take that dream to His heights. He wants to catapult you really far ahead into your walk this year, but you need to pack lightly and have your shoes right next to your bed. Be ready to go, don't let this year's blessing pass you by. Make the only thing you need, to be: "More of YOU Holy Spirit." Your enemies and barriers are going down this year Christians, and you will rise up for the sake of the glory of God. Allow God (ask Him) to open the sluice gates, so that you can be an open vessel. You don't need the sluice gate closed any more, because God is going to deal with your enemies. God is going to expose you for the beautiful child of His that you are this year. Get ready for fame!

Matthew 5:1-8 (The Message)

You're Blessed

1-2 When Jesus saw his ministry drawing huge crowds, he climbed a hillside. Those who were apprenticed to him, the committed, climbed with him. Arriving at a quiet place, he sat down and taught his climbing companions. This is what he said:

3"You're blessed when you're at the end of your rope. With less of you there is more of God and his rule.

4"You're blessed when you feel you've lost what is most dear to you. Only then can you be embraced by the One most dear to you.

5"You're blessed when you're content with just who you are—no more, no less. That's the moment you find yourselves proud owners of everything that can't be bought.

6"You're blessed when you've worked up a good appetite for God. He's food and drink in the best meal you'll ever eat.

7"You're blessed when you care. At the moment of being 'care-full,' you find yourselves cared for.

8"You're blessed when you get your inside world—your mind and heart—put right. Then you can see God in the outside world.
[/font]

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi Everyone. I'm back.

Post by nubava on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Christa, thank you for this encouraging word. This is so intersting that yesterday my friend on the phone told me things you have written here. This of course can not be just a coincidence. I am almost in tears as I am reading the lines. Praise God!

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:39 am

Welcome Back Christa! We are glad to have you with us again! I love what you wrote and will personally be taking it to heart.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:43 am

Hi Connie and Nubava! Nubava..........girrrrrrrrl........God always confirms His Word. Coincidence???......nah. Luv ya, God bless you!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:42 pm

Yes, Lord!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:29 pm

Welcome back Christa! and Amen, thanks for the encouraging word!

huggins

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:17 pm

It's good to be back. Bless You

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimdelacreme on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:50 pm

Good word Christa!!! We all need to hear Good News in these times were living. It's refreshing. Thanks! Kim

kimdelacreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:28 am

Very cool. God is so good. He wants us to spend time with Him so badly. The more desperate we become for His presence in every little detail of our lives, the more He'll get in the mix.....and wherever He is, the more love, joy, peace, and blessings will naturally encompass Him----> which will, in turn, encompass us.
Bless You

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top