what does painting a bathroom mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what does painting a bathroom mean?

Post by traveller on Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:42 pm

I had to paint someone's bathroom tiles white. Don't know who's bathroom it was, but it was big and had a big bath tub in it, right in front of the wall I had to paint. The wall's outside strip of tiles had already been painted grey. Inside the grey strip, on the rest of the wall were the tiles that had to be white. The paint was no.20 out of a range of shades of white. The actual dream was a lot longer and had different scenes to it, but this bathroom painting in particular I don't understand.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: what does painting a bathroom mean?

Post by Halo on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:36 pm

Traveller~ I'm gonna throw this out-there.........It appears that some things are ''off-the-wall'' in shades of gray and not linening up (strip) with the Word of God. It looks as if there is a ''comparison'' going on with some matters which can be a "number'' (20) of things. Meditate upon a few things, and see how this fits.....

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:48 pm

Thanks Halo for your quick reply. Indeed somethings to meditate upon, which I've been doing. I'm seeking God a lot about the dreams I have and I don't seem to be getting most of them (yet). But I've noticed that a lot of my dreams are to pray/intercede for people (including myself I guess) and seeking God about these things are bringing me increasingly closer to Him, my Heavenly Father, that sometimes I think my understanding is not as important as the being obedient to Him and pray and search the Bible for these matters. But Amen for all you here to take the time and help to shed light and helping me understand!!
Back to the dream: This painting of the bathroom was the first scene and often the first scene is a setting/context for the next scene, if I have that right? I'm just thinking I might post the second scene in this particular dream on the dream board as I think that has something to do with it all,(i'll give it the same title, so please have a look at that too if u don't mind:-) I had this dream about 6weeks ago and since then I've had more dreams about things in my church that are/have been happening and perhaps this dream was related. If it is: you're right;some things within my church are off the wall, so to speak and need continuous prayer.
Thanx again Halo, I'm learning everyday!!

Last edited by traveller on Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:33 pm

Traveller~ Obedience leads to understanding.....I will take a look at that other dream. The Lord is talking, and you ''know'' that he saying something.....that is why you have this stirring going on in your spirit.

Sister, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:15 am

Thank you so much Halo. You are such a blessing!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top