In an in between state.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In an in between state.

Post by steadygaze on Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Happy New Year everyone!!

I wanted to shut everything off and just listen to what the Lord wanted to speak. As I was laying in my bed in the quiet my mind for the first time in awhile became empty no thoughts running through it. Well I started to drift off, and I was in that in between state where something took place. I was standing by a huge crystal Sea and as I looked into the water it was not only clear it had all these colors making up the water if that makes sense. Anyway, the Lord was standing by me and He took my hand and He said," Lets jump into the sea of Politics." I took my hand back out of His and said, wait, I need to get something first... Jesus stood there waiting for me by the water as I walked off to do or get what ever it was I needed. Then I came out of it.

I am searching for confirmation on this experience.

Thanks and many blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In an in between state.

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:55 pm

That's interesting, it's a whole lot like one I posted too. Except the sea wasn't called anything.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:39 am

steadygaze wrote:Happy New Year everyone!!

I wanted to shut everything off and just listen to what the Lord wanted to speak. As I was laying in my bed in the quiet my mind for the first time in awhile became empty no thoughts running through it. Well I started to drift off, and I was in that in between state where something took place. I was standing by a huge crystal Sea and as I looked into the water it was not only clear it had all these colors making up the water if that makes sense. Anyway, the Lord was standing by me and He took my hand and He said," Lets jump into the sea of Politics." I took my hand back out of His and said, wait, I need to get something first... Jesus stood there waiting for me by the water as I walked off to do or get what ever it was I needed. Then I came out of it.

I am searching for confirmation on this experience.

Thanks and many blessings
The experience that you have had is not uncommon. We often experience new things with the Lord only when we invite him in: we must invite the Lord in to allow him to help us in or situations in order for him to assist us in finding a solution. No matter what the case may be, Okay. Now, here what you were doing is exceptional, an awesome act on your behalf by saying to the Lord ''I need alone time with you, just you and me Lord." The Lord wants our minds fixed upon him, this lets him know that he is important to us, and you are important to him aswell, that is why he took you at your word. The in-between state is exactely as it happened, not awake and not asleep, but very much concious and aware of what is takeing place at that very ''fraction-of-that-second." It leaves one with the feeling of ''WOW'' what just happened to me?? that was awesome!!!! but all at the same time is accompany with fear, but you know that it is okay by the presence of the feeling that comes with it. It's not the emotions of it that gets us, it's the ''knowing'' of what happened is very much real makeing it ''supernatural'' and almost unexplainable. ''The sea of politics'' is not as we know it in the terms of the natural. Politics translated in word means ''prudent'' and ''expedient''. Prudence means practical wisdom and caution. Expedient gives the meaning of fit or sutable for a purpose, marked by self interest, or and handy means to an end. All to often when we witness a raye of colors like that of the rainbow, what we are seeing is the promises of God. We look to our rainbow's just like of Noah's day....the rainbow is a promise that the world would never be flooded by water again. When we look to our rainbows we are holding onto God's promises. When we go the father in prayer it is using prudence, because he will give us practical wisdom to our situations and will expedient us to an answer and bring a handy means of some matters to a practical means of that is fit and suitable for a purpose. I hope in Faith that this is the conformation that you seek. God Bless.

Sincerly, Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top