Dream of Auditions, both sons chosen, Husband chosen for starring role...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Auditions, both sons chosen, Husband chosen for starring role...

Post by SWS on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:00 am

Husbands dream;

1st Part of the dream: I take the 2 boys for an audition to a movie/play.... my youngest is chosen for the starring role(it is a movie for children my youngest is 5)- the other eight yr old has a supporting role. They need my youngest to stay overnight... I take the older one home tell the wife to bring the older one back tomorrow so I can spend the night with the youngest one at the theatre.

2nd part: I'm drawn to the huge yellow victorian, many people are waiting in line to get there... so many. The doors open... the crowd is rushing up the stairs to get in... I'm with the crowd. They start putting people in different rooms... I realize it is an audition for a christian musical. they tell me to go with a group upstairs. I go up a flight of stairs. We are put in groups of 7 each group trying out for a different part. Everyone knows why they are there but me. I get put into a group that is quickly narrowed down to 2. We are now out of this room in a place where there are different stages, I can see people trying out everywhere... there was one performer that everyone was cheering and watching... lots of lights flashing... everyone having a great time really getting into his performance. Our side was quiet. I understand I'm getting ready to sing a song for my audition. I'm thinking in my mind, I don't want to be here, how did I get here, I can't sing well, I'm surely going to be cut here. The man who was my competition was getting excited, he knew he was going to get the part, was anxious saying he's gotta get this, he's gotta do this. He gets on to audtion ... yet the supervisor/judge grabs another microphone, ignores the other person who is being auditioned/having their rightful turn, and begins singing to me??? He's trying to encourage me to sing and get me excited to sing.... I'm not nervous, I know the words, I know the song by heart, but know I'm a horrible singer.

Dream ends

Any interpetation for him??

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Auditions, both sons chosen, Husband chosen for starring role...

Post by jwhita on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:45 am

Hi Sws. His reactions during the dream may just be soulish reactions to the symbols being used. I have that problem soemtimes, my mind resists what it doesn't understand and I have to replay things and stand back a little to get perspective. The keys seem to be Many people being tried out, tested, a great production being planned, the "judge" seems to know he's right for the part, even if he doesn't know it himself. And the song is a key symbol. It's not just any song, it's one he knows. What is the song??? This seems to be a calling or destiny dream. I'm not sure about the first part, but the similarities could mean that the calling includes/effects you all.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dewick on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:38 am

Hi Sws, A few things came to me as I was reading your dream. The Lord spoke to me many years ago about the next move of His Spirit. He said, "A child shall lead them." Jesus said unless you come to Him as a little child, you can not enter into the kingdom of heaven. 5 is the number of grace. I believe these two children represent the different positions in this move of God. The Lord let me know there are Zadok priests who will minister directly to Him, the ones who remained faithful. There are others who are His but who will have supporting positions rather than going to and from the throne room. I believe the yellow house represents the Lord's house. Just as in real life, people are pushing and shoving for positions, but Jesus said the first shall be last and the last first. The performer who was attracting all the attention, I feel, are the mega stars today who are getting lots of attention in the church.
I believe the Judge is the Lord Jesus. The Word says that He sings over us, and He knows you are humble and do not want attention. He is trying to encourage you to step out, He has given you gifts and talents that you are not recognizing. The song that you are to sing is the new song, spoken of in Revelation 5:9. You know your Lord, and you are part of the saints who will sing that new song.
This is what came to me as I read your dream. Shalom! dewick

dewick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:53 am

thank you jwhita and dewick for your time~

Be blessed both of you~

Dewick, this spoke to my husband- Praise the Lord!

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dewick on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:55 am

Yes, Praise the Lord! I believe the Lord just gave me more about your husband's dream, but please have your husband pray on this. The Word says that many are called, and few are chosen. All these people in this dream are trying to be chosen. However, the fact is that those who wait quietly on the Lord are the ones who will be chosen. Our works will never accomplish anything and will be burned. The Word also says to work while it is still day, and in Luke 21, Jesus had been talking about the coming tribulation, the end days. In verse 36, He tells the people "Watch, therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man." I think we are all aware that the night is here, and is the picture of sending your son back to his mother. I feel that the wife in this dream is the apostate church, and God is purging His people, and will continue to purge them. This is during a night season. When this purging is complete, the second son, who has been cleansed during this night season, will come and join the first son. The number 8 represents new beginnings, and this son will have a new beginning, so to speak. This is an awesome dream, and I feel is so telling of what our Father is doing right now. Blessings, dewick

dewick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:58 am

I gree with the interpretations just to add on I see that the lord is training you for a walk with him.In the first dream you are symbolically there though you are the one who overseers you children training,It is like you are watching a movie and God is telling you that '"Iam committed to walk you through,I want you to be like this little children this is how I do it ,and this is how I want you to behave"

Again you are in the crowd,and in this room however the number of your team members reduces to two the Judge again shifts his focus from everyone else and teaches you this song,I guess he might have been working on your voice too.

God is calling you into his holy of holies,to teach you his ways and truth in avery deep way,I have recalled psalms 25 take not of verses 4,5 and 9

Psalms 25
4Make me know Your ways, O LORD;
Teach me Your paths.
5Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
For You are the God of my salvation;
For You I wait all the day.
6Remember, O LORD, Your compassion and Your lovingkindnesses,
For they have been from of old.
7Do not remember the sins of my youth or my transgressions;
According to Your lovingkindness remember me,
For Your goodness' sake, O LORD.
8Good and upright is the LORD;
Therefore He (instructs sinners in the way.
9He (leads the humble in justice,
And He teaches the humble His way.
10All the paths of the LORD are lovingkindness and truth.

I hope the scripture minister to you.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:07 am

let him read
Psalm 25:4; Psalm 27:11; Isaiah 42:16; Isaiah 52:12.

Amen.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:26 pm

Amen and Amen, the Lord is revealing much encouragement and revelation right when my husband has been needing it- Thank you for your time- be blessed and continue to seek the beautiful face of our Lord~

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dewick on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:40 pm

Praise the Lord! I believe the Lord gave me some other meanings that confirmed my own understanding of what He showed me is happening and will happen. I think we can all agree that it is almost midnight. The Lord said to work while it is still day, and the picture of your 8 year old having to go overnight with the wife, to me, is a picture of those in the apostate church, represented by the wife, who will enter into a night season of purging. Once they are cleansed and set back on the right track, it will be a new beginning for them, as 8 is the number of new beginnings. They will then join the others. This could actually be during the first 3 1/2 years of the tribulation period, before the wrath of God comes. I know not everyone agrees on this, so I won't go into anymore detail. Curiously enough, there are 5 wise virgins, and that happens to be the age of the first son...hmmmm. In Luke 21, when Jesus is telling His disciples what will come before His return, He speaks about the parable of the fig tree. In verse 36, He says, "Watch, therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man." There is much in this dream to look at, and I believe a clear picture of what God is doing in His church. There are many scriptures that I feel are relavent, but not really appropriate here on a dream interp site. As always, we must take this to the Lord. I hope I haven't upset anyone by sharing this way. Shalom! dewick.

dewick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Thank you. I do know My time is coming to do the Lord's will. He is changing my heart everyday. Praise the Almighty God! He who forms the mountians,creates the wind,and reveals his thoughts to man,he who turns dawn to darkness,and treads the high places of the earth-the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY is his name!

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:43 pm

Awesome dream and interpretations. God bless you and your husband SWS!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:00 pm

Back at you Sister Cholette! All for His glory!
Love SWS

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top