Husband Dies In Fire, Husband Cheats On Me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband Dies In Fire, Husband Cheats On Me!

Post by dem on Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:31 am

The following are 2 dreams I had this morning. This is the 2nd dream I've had about my husband dieing, and one among several dreams I've had about my husband cheating on me. I know God is trying to tell me something.

Here's dream #1: I dreamt that I was in the living room with my son and I was standing up looking outside through the kitchen window. I saw an ex-friend of mine sitting in the driver’s seat of a black Hummer truck. I was wondering if she could see me through the house windows. It turned out she could and she waved to me. I waved back and she drove off. I did not have a shirt or bra on and I thought the wall counter was high enough where no one would be able to tell. I was embarrassed to find out that the wall counter wasn’t high enough and that my upper body was fully exposed. I ducked down so that no one else could see me. Another former friend of mine from childhood knocked on my door. I didn’t want to answer it because the door was open and she would see me half naked if I passed the door to get dressed. She knocked again and told me to come to the door, I had to leave now, she sensed the energy coming from my house. I picked up my son, ran to the bottom of the stairs to get my robe and put it on, and yelled upstairs for my husband to come down quick, he has to leave the house. He didn’t respond. I ran out the house and the fire dept. was outside telling me to hurry up and leave the property. I saw smoke, and part of my front lawn was charred and burnt, and I looked up to where our bedroom was, and there was smoke and the windows were burnt and charred. I was screaming “oh no!, oh no!”, because my bedroom had burnt down and my husband was in the room. I knew he was dead from the fire. Somehow in the dream I knew that this was God removing the things in my life that were hindering my walk with Him. I was thinking in my mind to God, why did one of those things have to be my husband, and was afraid of what else God might remove.

Dream #2

I dreamt that I was somewhere with my mom, and I was thinking about going on a late night trip to I think Baltimore with a friend of mine. My mom was wondering why I wanted to go somewhere I was unfamiliar with. She worried about my safety. I told her that my friend used to live there. She felt more comfortable about it and wanted to come along also. I can’t remember if one or both of my children were going with me, but I know for sure my son was. My husband said bye to me and I think he said “hopefully he’ll see the children again.” I was wondering why he said something like that. I may have said, “you act like I’m not coming back.” I checked my voicemail on my cell phone, and my husband left me a message saying he was breaking up with me. My husband and I were talking in our house, and he had mentioned about me leaving the house late at night. I told him I did that because our baby wouldn’t go to sleep, so I drove her around to soothe her. He was commenting on how he hopes I won’t start that trend of driving the baby around to get her to sleep like my mom did with me when I was a baby. I thought maybe that was why he was breaking up with me, because he thought I was cheating on him. I also told him that the trip with my girlfriend was only for the night, and I would be coming back the same night. I thought my explanations would ease his mind, and we would be ok, but he still wanted to end our relationship. Sometime later in the dream, I was going into the house to get ready for my trip, and my husband was sending me off and kissed me on my lips. I asked him why he kissed me since he broke up with me. He looked sad and said “oh, yeah”. I was upset with myself for saying that because I thought that if I didn’t say that maybe things would have gone back to normal with us. I was walking with him down this alley and asked him if he was cheating on me. He was stuttering and I told him God had already revealed the truth to me through several dreams that he was, and he might as well come clean. He admitted it, and was telling me it wasn’t his intention to do it, but this woman kept coming on to him. I was amazed at how the situation was happening just like my dream portrayed it. I became so enraged that I began hitting him and calling him names. He was telling me to stop calling him names, that it wasn’t right, since he didn’t call me names. Part of me was looking forward to starting my life over, but the other part of me wanted to stay married.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband Dies In Fire, Husband Cheats On Me!

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:58 pm

Hello dem8129! First, allow me to address the first dream. I haven't read the second dream yet. I agree with you that this is about some things in your life, but it may not have anything to do with your husband -- at least directly. Rather, I believe he is likely symbolic for something you are in union with. My husband symbolizes promises from God many times, as all of God's promises are "covenant" promises, and marriage is a covenant. Since the front yard was burned up, I would say this has to do with a future event, and the house of course symbolizes your life. The fire could be a symbol for the Holy Spirit, but because this fire was destructive and NOT POSITIVE, I would say that it is more likely an attack from the enemy. The enemy always comes to steal our promises, and the Word of God out of our lives. The good news is, you have authority over him and God has shown this to you ahead of time. This whole thing can be completely thwarted in prayer and believing in the name of Jesus.

As for the old friends in the dream, I believe God is showing you the manner in which the fire will be, or is being started. It's going to come through old associations. It could be literal associations such as friends, or it could even be old habits or spiritual influences. You will have to pray and seek God about that. I don't have the answer. But, please rest and know this: Anything God does is always positive. He's not a killer, and He doesn't send trials to your life to teach you something. That is Satan's way. Now it is true, that God will turn bad things around for you good. He has promised that in His Word.

Since you felt "naked" in the dream, I would also say this has to do with an area where you feel vulnerable in real life. You being topless, is your heart being exposed. Any time I see anything about breasts or being topless in my dreams, it's always talking to me about my heart. The heart in the Word of God is your spirit. We are a spirit, we have a soul and we live in a body. So this is some area of your spiritual walk where you are vulnerable to an attack from the enemy. That could be as simple as an area where you don't know the Word of God. The scripture says, "My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge." So the old addage about, "What you don't know won't hurt you" is a lie. What you don't know could kill you. (Hosea 4:6, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:") However, God is revealing this to you here ahead of time so that you will not be taken by surprise, and so that you will not be without knowledge. Look at your current circumstances in life. Is there any area where you've been having a difficult time right now? If so, this dream is likely giving you revelation about that situation. Please pray on what I've shared, and let me know what you think.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:08 pm

Hello again! I've looked through the 2nd dream. The emotions, and the discernment and insight that are involved tell the meaning of the dream. Are you having some marriage difficulties? I think the first dream where your husband died, might be a symbol for something in your marriage. If you are having marriage difficulties this dream could very well be insight and revelation about that.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top