bathroom and brushing teeth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bathroom and brushing teeth

Post by rachel07 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:25 am

So i was at this house and this guy that i know went into the bathroom and i said quietly when i almost ran into him i hav 2 go. He you gotta go i said ya he said go when im done. so he was wearn regular clothes then he brushed his teeth with a pink toothbrush and then all of a sudden he had this bright red robe on and he looked in the mirror and was satisfied. Then i went into the bathroom and i found a differant sink and was nervous when i looked in the mirror and brushed my teeth. then it stoped.

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bathroom and brushing teeth

Post by unaday* on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:31 am

Your dream makes me think that you and this guy may experience some sort of cleansing or encounter with God. How do you know this guy? Is it a friendship?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by rachel07 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:19 am

well i feel that God has revealed that he is my husband and i have been seekin God for conformation. and I hav asked the lord to show my mom and my dad a dream or dvision wht my husband looks like and i didnt tell my mom and a few months later my mom describes to me what my husband looks like and how old he is. and i asked for more conformation and i keep getting dreams like this. Ecspecially with bathrooms involved.

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top