My Daughter Keeps Being Taken

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Daughter Keeps Being Taken

Post by puzzledlady on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:07 pm

I had a dream on Sunday night that I was holding the hand of my 9 year old daughter while trying to stop 2 other children from being abducted. I kept going in circles to push the other children away from the dark person that kept reaching for them and this person would disappear and then reappear standing in different spots as I continued to turn shooing the person away but never letting go of my daughter. The dark character took one of the children and then disappeared for a long time so I let my daughters had go for a second in order to carry the other child who was trying to escape too slowly, when I reached back for my daughters had she was gone and I heard the words " the other children were never the target" then I awoke at that point never being able to return to sleep.
Then on Monday night I had a dream that me my 9 year old daughter and a lot of other people were hiding in my house which is very large, we were hiding from some type of war or captivity that was trying to take place. I was ushering alot of people into a basement hiding space that had a secret way out but when I turned around my daughter was gone again. I was calling for her and crying, when I ran to the barred window she was walking at the end of a line looking back at me waving bye. I asked her where she was going and why she seperated, she replied that they were taking her to get tissue but she never returned. Are these dreams saying that I am not paying enough attention to her or one of my other 4 children but she is the youngest, or is something going to happen to her or I or is there something that I am trying too hard to hold onto that is displaying itself as her. I am so lost and worried please help.

puzzledlady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Daughter Keeps Being Taken

Post by unaday* on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:54 am

Hi Puzzled lady
Do you hold a position in ministry or work that requires you to attend deeply to people? Or even in your ministry as a mother...
Maybe this child requires more intercession than your other children or maybe you may be focussed on ministering to others and she is craving you to minister to her. There is definitely a war for her life and you need to keep her close

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

What of done to protect my children.

Post by kimdelacreme on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:14 pm

I would pray a hedge of protection around her & plead the blood of Jesus over her. I also would anoint her head with oil while praying over her before bed. Not to cause fear, but the enemy is trying to steal ,kill & destroy from all of us. These are some precautionary measures I would do with my children. And ask God to release more Warrior Angels for her protection. When we sleep , that is our most vunerable time for the enemies attacks. I would also, keep anointed christian music on low while she is sleeping in her room. It keeps a Godly atmosphere in the room. ( Dreams are warnings sometimes to give us a headsup of whats going on in the spiritual realm) When you pray by yourself-- Decree my children, name them -Susie belongs to the Lord, she will do mighty works of God on this earth. She will win many souls to Christ, she will heal the sick, she will cast out Devils. SPEAK IT IN THE ATMOSPHERE-- it lets the devil know your not playing when it comes to your kids. You will fight for them !!! I hope this helps you

kimdelacreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:32 pm

"the other children were never the target" says it all! Everything in this dream is to distract you from what the real issue is. You said "you kept going in circles" to push the other children away. You are fighting all these other obstacles, but really they are smoke screens to prevent you from seeing the true problem at hand (which literally causes you to go in circles). So I would say pray concerning this dream and ask God if it is your natural daughter or if it is something that is connected to you.

Whatever your daughter represents (whether literal or symbolic) is to be the focus. I would guess that it probably is representing your actual children. During this time don't let other things distract you but realize what the real target is... it's like this, Have you ever heard of someone distracting security while their partner goes and steals everything? Well you are security over your children and the enemy wants to send distractions your way to prevent you from seeing your "daughter" is really what the thief is after.

Is there anything right now that you feel that you have been trying to protect, but then sometimes feel like you can't give it enough attention because of the other things going on around you?

I wouldn't be super worried though, because God gives dreams like this to urge us to be on guard. I am sure after having these dreams you are on watch and will not be easily distracted. However if you didn't have these dreams you may have been more vulnerable. Just make sure to heed what the Lord is showing you.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top