I Don't Know What To Do... Jude 1:8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Don't Know What To Do... Jude 1:8

Post by MyBeloved on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:45 pm

I don't know what to do. I am on my own with a gift no one understands. I can't talk to anyone. My heart and Spirit is aching.
Our Pastor will be taking our church into "Extreme Calvinism" - all "5 TULIPS" in Febuary. He doesn't believe this is from the Lord because it goes against what he believes. Our Pastor has only been with us a year, he is 33. Our old Pastor moved to another country 2 years ago. Some of us had NO idea what he believed until recently. I feel so SICK!!!

Today I took a closer look at my dream (Bottom of the Page) that I sent him.

The Scriptures are from the Lord. It isn't me speaking, it is "I AM". When I look at the 7 Churches in Revelations, I see a bit of everything in this dream, and the dream I had in the summer... ect... They are all connected.

The Woman in my dream...She is the church... Bride... She has NO veil... BLACK.
1. Pergamum - False Doctrine ... She's going in a circle. I actually read her mind, in my dream. She was confused.
2. Ephesus - Lost first love ...I started feeling very uncomfortable and my heart started to beat really fast and my spirit was unsettled.
3. Laodicea - Lukewarm... Her hair being wavy/curly
4. Sardis -
5. Philadelphia -
6. Thyatira -
7. Smyrna -

The 7 Churches... Our Pastor has taken Ephesus as our church. He really believes that his doctrine (theology) is correct and we are to take the lampstand to the world, we lost our fist love. WHAT?? How can a Pastor just pick a church and claim it as his??

Ephesus - "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:30 - The Great Commission was this Last Sunday.

Smyna - "I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore and I have the keys of Hades and of Death" Revelation 1:18

Philadelphia - "I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore and I have the keys of Hades and of Death" Revelation 1:18

____________________________________________________________________________________________

TODAY'S EMAIL - JANUARY 5
Dear Pastor
Thank you so much for your concern, it's so nice that I can come to you along the way in this journey. I will talk more about this with you sometime soon. It is indeed great to be in His Word about everything concerning this.
In His Service,
N******
____________________________________________________________________________________________

TODAY'S EMAIL - JANUARY 5
Dear N******
I know you feel these dreams mean something but again, I feel like you are giving them too much attention and focus in your life. I was reading through Jude the other day and came across Jude verse 8 where some really bad people where causing some really bad problems. One of the ways Satan was using to distract these people was through dreams. To be very clear, you are not one of these people, I just see the potential for any of us to rely on our dreams as directive or authoritative when they are not.

[sup]"Yet in like manner these people also, relying on their dreams, defile the flesh, reject authority, and blaspheme the glorious ones."[/sup]
I know these dreams are intense for you but I would encourage you again to not pay attention to them but rather turn your focus to the Word where all authority comes for life and godliness. Does this make sense?
Pastor

DECEMBER 30

Dear Pastor
I had another dream that I need to share with you. It is very important to me that you find a quiet non interrupted time to read it. Pastor, I need your prayerful discernment.

In His Service
N******

Monday, December 28, 2009

First Scene... I am in my bed asleep in the house I grew up in (childhood) James was fast asleep on the floor. A friend of mine came into my room and whispered "We have to go, there is someone I want you to meet" I got up and tried to put a few things on, but she said "We have to go now" We started walking down the hallway, she went in front of me and turned to the left.

Second Scene...I am outside in the front yard looking up at a 2 story house in a neighborhood.
This is someone else's house. My friend said "I need you to meet someone, there is something I want to show you" Quick Flash... I am sitting around a patio table outside. It was a meeting that was set up for me. My friend and the person I was meeting with were sitting around a table, they were talking, but I couldn't hear. They disappeared fast. I asked "Where did you go"
I heard... "I will show you" The healer
was meeting with someone and needed to go, someone came in.

Third Scene... We started to walk up the stairs and on the left
was a door. I started feeling very uncomfortable and my heart started to beat really fast and my spirit was unsettled. I walked into the room and in front of me was another room with a door that was closed. It had a glass window in it and I could see through into the room. It was dim, but the healer was there. There was a woman in that room, it looked like a padded room. The woman had short black curly/wavy hair, she was older than me. She was walking around in a circle around the room. She was there to get treated, she came in herself. I saw as she walked around the room that she would open her mouth and let out black stuff into the air. Then she would close her mouth again, then open it up again to let the black out again. I heard a voice say to me "I need you to help" I replied back "I can't", the voice said "Yes" the lady that was there in the room was bound to darkness.
She isn't saved, but she thinks she is... I started crying.
"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:30

"I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore and I have the keys of Hades and of Death" Revelation 1:18

"Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance" Mark 17

"No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him and I will raise him up at the last day. " John 6:44

"For in much wisdom is much grief, And he who increases knowledge increases sorrow." Ecclesiastes 1:18

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you, not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid" John 14:27

"For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known" 1 Corinthians 13:12

Satan is doubting/confusing salvation, that's why she's going in a circle

Last edited by MyBeloved on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

MyBeloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Don't Know What To Do... Jude 1:8

Post by Virtuous on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:14 am

Did you go to the Word and read that scripture for yourself?

I think you should read the ENTIRE book of Jude and see for yourself who/what it's speaking about. It has only one chapter.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:45 am

I agree with Virtuous, the scripture has been misinterpreted/misused by your pastor in this instance.... bandaid

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:47 pm

Beloved~ what is it exactly that you are trying to grasp? We can take this one step at a time (break it down) so an answer can obtained and then you will now what direction to go in, ok. This has to do with leadership and a sect of people and you. I know the answer.... but, there needs to be a "peace-be-still'' spiritual and mentaly in order to receive what God has in store for you, the body of Christ, and Sturwardship. Your doing good.....just keep your hand on the gospel-plow and hold on while some new-ground is being turned-up, Amen. We'll help you get through it as each new thing is brought to the surface.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MyBeloved on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:08 am

Thank you Halo - I know my Pastor is 100% wrong. I know Satan is speaking through him with his lies. The Lord wants me to protect our church and I know He will not permit false teaching.

I know I need to send him a well thought out email about that scripture and how visions belong to the Lord, that it is His way of communicating with us.This theology of his is all about salvation.

This could divide the church. There are other people who have already wrote him letters about his up coming Sunday School class in February. I had NO IDEA that this has been going on behind the scene. He either is shaking with my visions and getting confirmation or really doesn't care. He's leaving for Uganda in a week and is confident that when he returns the "Doctrine of Grace" is going to go very well. There will be homework and we will be watching a video series. There are baby Christians who will believe this theology, mature ones who don't, and other's who believe it. When he returns from Uganda he will be in his next sermon series in Titus.

In my dreams, I keep getting the same lady that takes me to the Lord. I was reading in Proverbs about lady wisdom.

I do feel peace since I posted this. I sat in my van the other night just crying and talking to the Lord asking Him why me. I am a very shy, meek person.

MyBeloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:47 am

WOW...I just looked up this type of teaching on the internet. All I can say is "NOT GOOD". I can't believe people are taking the Word of God and twisting it around to say things that it's not saying.

MyBeloved...what exactly is your assignment with your church? Are you supposed to go to your Pastor about these things? Or are you supposed to pray and tear down these strongholds spiritually? I have learned over the years that "nothing is greater than what you believe". This means, if a person is sold out to something, it will be EXTREMELY hard for anyone to sway them from something they believe. I'm not sure what your assignment is in this situation, but I would be VERY careful and continue in prayer. God may need for you to fight this thing in the spiritual instead of the natural.

My prayers are with you...seriously!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:41 am

I'm not sure what your assignment is in this situation, but I would be VERY careful and continue in prayer. God may need for you to fight this thing in the spiritual instead of the natural.

I totally agree with this! praying

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:55 pm

Mybeloved~ Jude 1:8, Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, dispise dominion (reject authority), and speak evil of dignities (glorious ones). What Jude is describeing here is this: he is refering to false teachers against whom he writes. Instead of God's revealed Word they pay attention to their visions and dreams. In doing so they lapse into immoriality and insubordination, refusing to obey authorities (wheather angelic or perhaps apostolic) and even criticizing them openly. These types of people are not God called they are self called making them false. They all to often despise prophets who has authority over them to expose them to the light. A dignitary is one who holds an office in the body of Christ (church) such as preaches, prophets, teachers....these are the authority figures that lead a nation of people in spirt and in truth, meaning they are led by the spirirt and not self perpelled. The book of Jude is short book, but however, has alot to say about recongnizeing what is a COUNTERFEIT and what is the real McCOY. These individuals will creep into houses (churches) unaware if we dont disern them out and will go undetected and led a whole nation with lies and therefore having them believe false doctrin and be damed. Jude writes to Christians whose ranks have been infiltrated by false teachers. Many are being misled by shadowy figures peddling a message that promotes moral laxity, theological error, destructive pride, and divisiveness. In the face of pressure to delite pure Christian doctrine, Jude's readers are to stand firm and "earnestly contend for the faith.'' (v.3) My advice to you would be the same as Jude, stand firm on the word of God and stand your ground and don't back down.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:20 pm

You all are confusing me about grace!! I don't understand what is going on. I can understand the pastor not believing dreams are inspired by God, but then you go off on "the doctrine of grace".

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top