REPOST: EViL CELEBRiTiES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST: EViL CELEBRiTiES

Post by TrustingInGod on Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:28 am

I had a dream that my Pastor had a tv ministry and I saw Beyonce's parents on the show. All I remember him saying to themw as that if they didn't change the music that they listened to, the would end up receiving the mark of the beast and Beyonce's mother began to cry. Next thing I know, the camera goes backstage and shows a rock group that was coming out next. There were two Mexican men and two White men in this group. One of the white men stood out to me because he had a deformed face and the right side of his head was sunken in. He wore a big cowboy hat to try to cover it but I could still see it. Anyway, they came out and they had a song called, "Evil" on their new cd. I heard the song playing on the show and I just felt an evil presence all around me. I could see my Pastor trying to minister and prophesy but it didn't seem like the men were receiving the word. The next thing i know, the vision of the dream went away and I believe I was awake because I could see everything in my room but I couldn't move or speak. I could still hear the song playing in my head and the spirit of fear was heavy upon me. I kept my mind focused on Jesus and I ended up jumping up screaming HALLELUJAH!!! I began to walk around my room praising God and speaking in tongues and it seemed as though I was having a conversation with someone in tongues because of my hand movements and my gestures. This was all new to me but I couldn't stop. And then I found myself praying for different ppl and things... all by the leading of the Holy Spirit. This is new to me. Any ideas on what any of this could mean?

TrustingInGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST: EViL CELEBRiTiES

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:26 pm

hello, i couldnt read your msg the way i wanted to because my phone was acting slow but i can say some celebrities proclaim their love for God but they worship idol things and satan i believe satans army is the secret society(illuminati) they love money the bible said the love of money is the root of all evil when you have time do research on the secret society i did but beware of how deep you may get into it remember most of our influence comes through music and movies just thought id throw some of those things in there

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top