demon possessed baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

demon possessed baby

Post by Dreamergirl on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:27 am

Wow this actually feels awkward, like posting some intimate detail out there for the world to examine and judge me by! Oh well, who am i?

Anyways, i had a dream last night. Cant really remember the beginning. But i was in my mothers house, and on the floor caring for a young baby. I only saw her from behind so i dont know the gender. It was naked, and i held it out infront of me, my left hand held her head and my right hand held her ankles tight, so her legs were completely closed. I realized i should pray for her, because her parents were from India and i knew there may be influence from all the gods they worship. So i kissed the back of her head, and then the bottom of her feet. As i started to pray for her/him it started to shake and convulse, like the demons were fighting to stay in her. Now i have had dreams in the past where i begin to fight some demonic force, and as i do, each time, my words are stifled, and i may be screaming but it is barely audible, which almost always induces a terrifying fear in me. But not this time. While i struggled to hold this baby tight, and not let it flail around, i prayed with authority and though my words were struggling to get out my mouth, i kept praying holding her tighter and tighter. Her body was very tense and contorting. i prayed for her back because it was arched so tightly, i could see each vertabrae. Then i thought to anoint her with oil. After a moments hesitation, unsure i can make it to the kitchen with her, i got up and made my way, her legs opening and she was fighting harder and harder, but i kept holding tight to her and praying. My words started to take better form, and as i could say the full name of Jesus i woke myself up, slowly coming out of the dream, calling on the Lord in real life as i awoke.

Please, help me with this. I have been reading and researching about an hour now, but nothing is as specific to my dream. I'd appreciate any feedback. God bless.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top