REPOST: Priest, husband, church - MANIFESTATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST: Priest, husband, church - MANIFESTATION

Post by nubava on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:09 pm

I entered a church; there were a lot of people near the front desk, asking questions. And the woman behind the desk told me – You go to the coffee shop, he is waiting you there. I was very was surprised but went there. When I entered the coffee shop I saw a young man with coffee and in front of him there was a seat and I knew the seat was for me, I approached but didn’t see his face. I somehow knew he was my mother’s friend’s nephew but I could be wrong as the face was not seen.

After I woke up and fell asleep, I saw myself in a wedding gown, with my father going through the altar. The church was beautifully decorated, and saw my future husband waiting for me. The ceremony started and we waiting that the priest would now say “You are now husband and wife” and kiss, he just went away as if this was the way the ceremony normally goes.
We all were very confused and surprised, we went after him to see were he went but in vain. Then my “husband” took me in front of the altar and kissed as a sign being husband and wife.

Last edited by nubava on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST: Priest, husband, church - MANIFESTATION

Post by immortalservant on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:32 pm

hmmm this one seems to ba a puzzle??? Could just be something prophetic about your future husband. Sorry wish i could help more...I just didn't want to read it and post nothing then you would be wondering. I believe God will show you!!! sorry

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:19 am

Thanks for your post, I also thought that the dream could carry something prothetic and also this guy and I met after so many years and there is a movement toward me from his family, I mean they kind of want us be together and I am confused at the moment.
That is why I decided to repost this dream as he takes part in it.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:39 am

This is what unfolded to me when I read this dream, pray on what I am going to share and see if the Lord helps to bring any clarity.

The first part about going to the coffee shop and he is waiting for you there is interesting... the reason why it is interesting is because coffee shop says a few things to me. The first thing that I heard when I seen coffee shop was "brewing" and the second thing was the fact that a coffee shop can be a place of "refreshment" and a "pick me up" for people.

I believe that you are in a brewing process and being refined (kind of like Esther had to go through a process before meeting the king) and when you are done brewing you will be "picked up". The second part of you dream is showing that you may possibly be rushing the "brewing process" or it is just warning you not to. In the second part you are in a beautiful gown and ready to get married. Everything is beautiful just like you pictured it would be.... and you are very joyous. The only problem is that you don't have the priests (Jesus is the High Priest) stamp of approval on it. Jesus is not giving the stamp of approval because the timing is out of His will... it is not His doing. You saying you went after Him to see where He went, but in vain is very interesting. Have you ever heard the scripture you asked but you asked amiss so that you could fufill your own lust (so it's vain). That's what we do when we want something so bad, even when it it not lining up with the will of God. Once Jesus was out of the picture the two of you still kissed giving your own stamp of approval on the wedding... BIG NO NO!

It appears as if you may be in a time when you are excited about possibly getting married, but to the point that you would like to see it happen sooner than later. It appears as though the Lord wants to redirect your attention from who your possible future husband is to the "brewing and refinement process". I believe the women behind the desk represented Wisdom (found in the book of proverbs) and she was giving you direction. That direction is to go to the coffee shop. If you go to the coffee shop and go through God's process then you will be able to take the seat next to your husband. If you rush and neglect the process then you will be out of the will of God.

The first part is giving you direction on what to do and the second part is showing you what not to do... basically what happens if you try to skip the "brewing and refinement" process.

Many times certain things are exaggerated in dreams (because your probably not trying to run and get married right this minute) but it is done that way to make a point and make sure to steer you in the right direction. This dream is the Lord inviting you to the process of brewing and brewing is not a fast process (not when it is done right) but when it is done right nothing can beat it. On the other hand it is best to drink coffee immediately after it has been brewed. So once the brewing process is over things can move quickly.

Think of yourself as the coffee being brewed... your husband is also in the coffee shop because he is being refined as well.

Read this definition with spiritual eyes:
brew - to make or prepare a beverage by mixing, steeping, soaking, or boiling a solid in water.

I hope it is ok to place a link to a website that talks about how coffee is brewed (if not I will delete it). Check out the link on coffee preparation and I think it will help you understand the parable of you being in the brewing process.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_preparation

I really hope this helps!

God Bless

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:27 am

WOW Love's Child this was some deep "thoughts"...Good job!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:34 am

Wow, this is so straight to the point. I have had this dream couple of minths ago, God is SO good, he shows things in advance, months before I met this guy and his family.

It is so interesting that you underlined the brewing process, I didn't see at first sight. So the emphasis in this dream is the "right timing". I thought of the priest part, that he had the authority from God but he didn't continue the ceremnoy to the end. And I thought may be that guy is not the right person and I should not date with him if the circumstances turn so. As I see where he and his family are going to, I think that there could be rush from their side but definitelly not from my. So I concentrated more on the part IF he was the right one or not but missed the part of coffee shop. I couldn't understand why the wedding wasn't approved but at the same time a woman directed in the church to that man.
You know even I feel that I am in the brewing process, that God has not finished His work with me. I myself feel that I need some more time, I might want to get married but I still need time.

I will be praying about this. More than anything I want to be in God's perfect will and timing.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:20 pm

ahh yes! I definitely see how that lines up, because the "husband" was the one initiating the kiss, so it could definitely be pressure from his side and the family as well. This dream is letting you know that you are not to allow that to happen... do not let them rush you into anything. Whatever you do, you always want God stamp of approval on it.

God bless and keep following the direction of God!

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:57 pm

After some prayers and meditation, I realised that Coffee shop and the Church dreams are not realted to each other. The person in the coffee shop does not have anything to do with the one in the Church. Tow different people. As I had these dreams one after another I got the wrong impression. Untill now I felt that there is something wrong in tying up these two dreams to each other and eventually God showed me that these are two separate dreams.

I also can boldly say, that the Church dream is now manifested and now as I met the person, I understood why God showed me the disapproval.

Thanks a lot for your help, God bless you.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top