Help, Husband Dies In Dream!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help, Husband Dies In Dream!

Post by dem on Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:02 pm

Anyone? I dreamt that my husband and I were walking on this narrow dirt path. We walked past these 2 statues of basketball player legends that looked like they played when basketball first started. Their uniforms looked very dated. the statues were in this grass field beside the dirt path. One player was young and one was old. I turned around to look at the statues, and when I turned back around, my husband began walking off the path onto the field of tall grass. We were supposed to be going through this corn maze, and i was wondering why he went off the path. I followed him and he went to this open square area in the field that was bordered by tall grass that looked like a gate with an opening for the entrance. the grass on the ground inside the square was dead and flat and was used as flooring and there was a homemade bed made out of thick branches and other natural elements raised above the ground. When my husband turned around, it was another man. I got scared and began to back up. The man was trying to get me to go in there with him. i turned the other way and began walking very fast and broke out into a run. my aunt's sister-in-law came up to me and said let's go. My aunt's brother-in-law then ran up to the guy who pretended to be my husband and tackled him to the ground and began beating him severely. I thought he was going to kill him the way he was beating on him and I was concerned. I couldn't believe I didn't notice the man wasn't my husband. A reporter had wanted to interview me and she had a scripted statement she wanted me to say. What she had written was a lie. She had made up a fictitious incident, and made it sound like I knew the guy. The reporter new who this guy was. He was a wanted criminal and the police had been trying to catch him for a while. I told her I didn't know the guy or his name. I thought he was my husband since I was walking with my husband. i told her i would only say what was true. That as a Christian woman i would not lie, and my words have to honor my God. She said, ok then. I was in this building and Cross Movement (a Christian Rap group) was there. i was walking with a young lady telling her that i felt like part of my body was missing, and how empty I felt without my husband. I began walking alone pacing the hall trying to figure out what happened to my husband. Then i realized that when I turned around to look at the statues, that must have been when the man did something to my husband, and put on his clothes to make me think he was my husband. I didn't want to think My husband was dead, but instead missing. As time passed, the reality of his death became clear. As i walked pass each member of Cross Movement, I wanted them to console me, but they just looked at me briefly and went along their business. I fell down on my knees and began crying and I heard words from a song saying "Lift Up to God" Phanatic, one of the members of Cross movent was walking past me rapping the chorus "Lift Up to God", "Lift Up To God". When I heard the song it comforted me briefly. I began worrying about how my son and i were going to make it without my husband. Someone told me that My husband had left me enough money where we would be well off. I told them my husband didn't have that much. The person was saying, you don't know do you? then the person told me how much he left. I told the person they must be mistaken. I think I said, "the amount was 40 thousand, not million." The person then showed me the insurance plan. I think it was 140 million dollars. I think that's why Cross Movement didn't come to console me, because they knew I was well taken care of. It was enough money for my son and I to live comfortably the rest our lives. I knew it was a blessing from the LORD. I began looking for a house, and bought one. My new house was chaotic because I had furniture everywhere. Both my furniture and my husband's furniture that we accumilated over the years were in the house. A friend of mine wanted to help move some stuff, but I wouldn't let her. I didn't want to get rid of anything. All the furniture made me feel like my husband was still there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help, Husband Dies In Dream!

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:31 pm

Who may ascend the hill of the LORD ?
Who may stand in his holy place?
4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
who does not lift up his soul to an idol
or swear by what is false. [a]
5 He will receive blessing from the LORD
and vindication from God his Savior.
6 Such is the generation of those who seek him,
who seek your face, O God of Jacob. [b]
7 Lift up your heads, O you gates;
be lifted up, you ancient doors,
that the King of glory may come in.
8 Who is this King of glory?
The LORD strong and mighty,
the LORD mighty in battle.
9 Lift up your heads, O you gates;
lift them up, you ancient doors,
that the King of glory may come in.
10 Who is he, this King of glory?
The LORD AlmightyŚ
he is the King of glory.
I don't know if you still with husband or not
what I can tell you is some Idols (giants) in your life are coming down
and that will cause the spirits behind it to move or perhaps they already moved in the life of your husband.
All because of the covenant and your walking in front of God.
You and Him are going to be attack.. 2 false reports: the man that pretends to be your husband for him and the woman with the report about your husband. Ih the saying are the words these spirits are planting in each of you...Guard your ears and heart..and pray hard the end he gets the victory over this. you on the safety of a Home and Him on his trust And the numbers reveals a trial period ..a testing period
and after the trial is finished you will received a blessing that you won't be able to contain..
but your state of mind will be as before for some time..however the Lord will provide people to help you cope with the new vision and assigment so the Blessing won't become a burden to you.
Enlarge the place of your tent,
stretch your tent curtains wide,
do not hold back;
lengthen your cords,
strengthen your stakes.
Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.
19 See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert
and streams in the wasteland.
May the Lord Bless You and keep You.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top