Hmmm... please someone take a look at this =)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hmmm... please someone take a look at this =)

Post by Radical4Jesus on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:42 am

Dream I had just before Christmas Eve 2009

I was in a "sanctuary to a church". There were women all in front of me, sitting with a Pastors Wife that I knew and was under from 11 years ago. (She was part of a church organization that we "use" to be involved in, very legalistic holiness doctrine, we helped them pioneer a church).

I wanted so badly to get to her, but other women kept surrounding her, being all giddy and stuff. She was laughing with them, look a bit like she didn't want to sit with them and she kept moving seats and rows and they followed her, always being giddy. I realized I wasn't going to get her right away so i parked my butt down at the end of a pew.

Across from me to my left were other rows of pews. I remember there was a song service, but i don't remember really being "a part" of it, i just knew there was. So i sit down and look across at the other pews to my left where other women were sitting and they were unfolding thier Comforters/Blankets. These Comforters were beautiful and fluffy and looked so comfy & warm. They were all getting ready to go to sleep, faces seemed happy & yet tired.

I get out my "blanket" which was a Huge Camping Sleeping Bag. I settle in with it on my end of the pew and when i looked back over to my left I see what appears to be the outside of the front of the church, lifted up a bit by a hill.

I see my husband laying down in front of middle column of the church entrance. (there were three columns) I only see the tip of his head and his feet. His body being completely covered by the column.

The holy Spirit then comes to me and speaks to me and tells me that my husband is going to have a visitation by the Lord. The Holy Spirits then leaves me, floating over to my husband like a small lit up metalic blue ball...When the Holy Spirit approaches my husband, the ball gets bigger and bigger, until it has been trippled if not more in its size.

I watch my husband be flipped to the opposite side, hands above his head and face down, (i can see his whole body now) i knew that the power of the Lord was very thick upon him. The Lord then speakes with a very Fatherly Caringly Authoritive Voice and I hear the Lord say to my husband: "Today is the day that if you will be asked to be changed, you will be changed forever."

When the Lord leaves him he gets right up and comes over to me. He then says he is going to go and see Rev.Walls, (our old pastor from the Holiness church, his wife in the first part of my dream)

My husband then goes upstairs behind the sanctuary, as Rev. Walls is up in the balacony area.

I then go to the back of the church to fold up my sleeping bag and some teenage to early twenty- boys come over to me and tell me how my camping blanket was one of the biggest they have ever seen. It was rather big and i remember it being colorful but only three seperate colors on it and they were divided not all mixed up together. (one part was one color and another part another color...)
I remember trying to discern whether they were making fun of me or really being serious.

I then go and find a place to sit down and see some distant relatives of mine sitting at one end of the pew where i once was laying down. I wasn't definitely sure if they were really who i thought they were, they looked at me and did not recognize me at all.

I sit at the other end of the pew in hopes to talk with them later. My husband then approaches me and sets three books behind me. (there was like a ledge/shelf behind our pew - attached.) I then turn to look at these books and the first one looks like an alumni type book of the church organization that our old pastor belongs too. I thought that was odd for him to have so I question my husband if it is, and he tells me no that all three of the books are Medical Books. I then tell my husband that I saw that he had a visitation from the Lord, and he smiles and says, "you saw it?" i told him how i not only saw it but heard what the Lord said, and my husband asked me to reiterate what i saw and heard, as i was reiterating, i woke up.

thanks for your time! =)

Radical4Jesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hmmm... please someone take a look at this =)

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:05 pm

The revelation already has taken place
The manifestation is the one you are going to be witness of
when the same event is revealed twice in dreams it has been establish already from God.
It will not take that long to come to pass.
The Lord is Merciful and Good and He heard your prayer
restoration.
May the Lord bless You and keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by Radical4Jesus on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:38 pm

Dear mbstudent,

I hope you don't mind, but I have a cpl of questions:

You said:
The revelation already has taken place
The manifestation is the one you are going to be witness of
So, All that at the beginning of dream means what? I mean, i am not sure what has "already taken place"... call me slow i guess LOL. =)

Please don't take me as being rude, it is just that sometimes i need further explanation to understand. =)

Also you said:
when the same event is revealed twice in dreams it has been establish already from God

So you are saying that because i "See" it and then I "retell" it to my husband that that is being revealed twice and then established?

Thank you again for your time "mbstudent".

Radical4Jesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:59 am

The second part of the dream is the one revealing you what it is establish.
the vision come first and when you tell your husband that is the confirmation of the event. this is the revelation
Heavenly Visitation when that happens then you will remember what was told to you by the Holy Spirit.
"The holy Spirit then comes to me and speaks to me and tells me that my husband is going to have a visitation by the Lord. The Holy Spirits then leaves me, floating over to my husband like a small lit up metalic blue ball...When the Holy Spirit approaches my husband, the ball gets bigger and bigger, until it has been trippled if not more in its size."

see this scripture:
But what does it say? "The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,"[a] that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: 9That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
and in Genesis is the key to interpret the dream using the same principle given to Joseph by God when an event happen twice in a dream :And, behold, seven other kine came up after them, poor and very ill favoured and leanfleshed, such as I never saw in all the land of Egypt for badness:
20And the lean and the ill favoured kine did eat up the first seven fat kine:
21And when they had eaten them up, it could not be known that they had eaten them; but they were still ill favoured, as at the beginning. So I awoke.
22And I saw in my dream, and, behold, seven ears came up in one stalk, full and good:
23And, behold, seven ears, withered, thin, and blasted with the east wind, sprung up after them:
24And the thin ears devoured the seven good ears: and I told this unto the magicians; but there was none that could declare it to me.
25And Joseph said unto Pharaoh, The dream of Pharaoh is one: God hath shewed Pharaoh what he is about to do.
26The seven good kine are seven years; and the seven good ears are seven years: the dream is one.
27And the seven thin and ill favoured kine that came up after them are seven years; and the seven empty ears blasted with the east wind shall be seven years of famine.
28This is the thing which I have spoken unto Pharaoh: What God is about to do he sheweth unto Pharaoh.
29Behold, there come seven years of great plenty throughout all the land of Egypt:
30And there shall arise after them seven years of famine; and all the plenty shall be forgotten in the land of Egypt; and the famine shall consume the land;
31And the plenty shall not be known in the land by reason of that famine following; for it shall be very grievous.
32And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass.
Sorry for the late reply.
I hope this will help to understand why I said your dream was already established
May the Lord Bless You and Keep you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum