Tornadoes, children, women and a baby.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tornadoes, children, women and a baby.

Post by Radical4Jesus on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:44 am

My dream started out with me looking at three small white boxed houses in a row floating in the ocean water, rolling waves and the houses are rocking to and fro , but stationary ( mean they are not drifting away). I thought it was odd.

I am on a street/road, i look up to the sky and a HUGH, I mean H U G E Dark Grey (not black) Tornado was coming my way.

I Faintly remember a group of ppl in the street, no men, only women and children. I reach for a baby that a woman is holding and at the same time that i reach for this baby the woman is willingly handing me the child.

I take a look at this baby and thought how different this baby is, darker olive in complexion, like hispanic of orgin, and the mother and all the rest of the ppl were caucasion.

I take this baby into my chest and shield it and run across the street, my three children in tow of me.

We (just my children and I w/ the baby) run down a zig-zag road in between tall buildings that perimetered the zig-zag road all the way down, the road bent in three.

We then walk back out of the buildings back to the same street, on a cross walk this time. I don't have the baby...BUT- i look up to the sky and there are like 7 to 9 VERY BLACK skinnier torandoes coming at us. Ppl in the street with us again, women and children.

I take the baby from the same woman again, she willingly hands me the child. I take the baby to my chest shielding it.
We con't to cross the street on the crosswalk, we start running into a Cement Outdoor Restroom, My children are in tow once again.

We run in and the restroom goes downwards with one turn in, where the rest room opens up wide (more room than just a couridor downwards)... i then realize that all the ppl (women and children) from the street are with me, in hopes to be safe.

~the end.

thanks for your time =)

Radical4Jesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tornadoes, children, women and a baby.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:11 am

Radical4Jesus,

Anytime that I have had a dream about tornadoes it usually means an actual tornado. For me when I am in danger the Lord has always protected me by sending me somewhere else or one time I drove right past it. I would pray and ask the Lord more about it and to reveal the meaning of the dream. I pray this has been of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Radical4Jesus on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:49 am

Hi Connie. Thank you. I never had a dream with a tornado and have the actual tornado come to past. But I have had dreams and know others whom have had dreams of tornadoes and the dream meant actual disaster/chaos in ones life. The tornadoes are really not my concern of discernment of this dream, though they are at the same time, i maybe should have made that clear. It is the rest of it i am unsure of the meaning to. But thank you SO MUCH for your time in answering. God Bless you!!!
@--->-----

Radical4Jesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:14 am

thumbs No problem, anytime!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top