Ear Wax being removed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ear Wax being removed

Post by motheroffour on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:56 am

Good Day All,

A couple of nights back I dreamed that I walked into an operating room to do restock as I normally do every night but on this particular night there is a surgeon in the room and he tells me to lean my head over the table that he needs to remove the wax from my ears and I agreed for some reason during the process I told him 'this hurts' and he told me 'it may hurt but just for a little while we must remove the wax it is time'. As he removes the wax from both of my ears I could literally feel the pain and when I looked at the wax it didn't look like normal wax build-up in the ear how it would normally come out..this was in the shape of worms. Too weird.

My only interpretation that I could get is that the Lord is about to let me hear the truth about things that have been lied about....

If anyone of you have any interpretation please share.

God bless and have a wonderful day.

motheroffour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ear Wax being removed

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:10 am

you know motheroffour,
when I saw the post that's what I instinctively thought: that the Lord was the master surgeon (physician) cleaning out your spiritual ears, so you'll be able to hear from him more clearly by way of discernment etc. Also, you said that the procedure 'hurt' and often times, when God puts us on the potter's wheel, it doesnt feel comfortable at all but it's needed if we want to go to that next level.

You went in doing things that you normally do, but the doctor came in unexpectantly to the cleaning in you. Do you think that God is positioning you to receive from Him and open your spiritual ears more to know without a doubt its him speaking to you and through you?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:46 am

I totally agree with that Desiree! I thought the exact same thing. We bear witness to one another being of the same Spirit.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:01 am

"In the mouth of two to three witnesses a word is established (2 Corinthians 13:1)"!!! AMEN! RECEIVE IT SISTER!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:00 pm

Here is the third witness - that is exactly what I thought as well, I have nothing to add.... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:43 pm

I found this scripture and it reminded me of your dream:

[sup]3Incline your ear [submit and consent to the divine will] and come to Me; hear, and your soul will revive; and I will make an everlasting covenant or league with you, even the sure mercy (kindness, goodwill, and compassion) promised to David.(C) (Isaiah 55:3) (Amplified)
[/sup]

Give your ears to God and listen to what He is trying to show you. yeild completely to Him!

AMEN!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffour on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:34 pm

Thank you all for your input, what you all spoke is what I had already in some ways had felt. I needed the confirmation. I will post a follow up when something happens concerning this 'cleaning'

motheroffour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top