I need insight on this dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need insight on this dream

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:13 pm

Hi Everyone,
I had an interesting dream last night. I encountered a young woman, that was masculine. She had a male hair cut, and she was dressed like a man. She tried to do things to me sexually, but I stopped her. It was like she was tryin to force herself on me. All the while, she was looking like she was in a trance. I remember that she ended up in front of me, because i had pushed her off, and demons started manifesting. Then I could feel the authority coming out of me, and I started casting demons out. It was like one after another. All i could think about is Leigon. I called out lesbianism, fear, foolishness, adultery, anger, etc. and my dream ended, and I still wasn't through calling them out. Any insight? I have never encountered anything like this before in the natural.....what could this mean?

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need insight on this dream

Post by Halo on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:02 pm

Lovelywomanofvirtue~ The title of your dream is what it says ''I need ''INSIGHT" on this dream. This insight will be of a greater ''Disernment" there are three types of disernment (disernment, diserner, disernment). One of these here is the one that I want to talk about inperticular to give you Insight into what is going on. You being a ''Diserner" but "diserning of spirits'' 1 Cor. 12:10. Diserning of spirits is being added to your disernment...this will tell us that the lord is increasing your gift therefroe giving you and even greater insight spiritualy. In Hebrew's 5:14, But strong (solid) meat belongth to them that are of (mature) full age, even those who by reason of use (practice) have their senses exercised (trained) to disern both good and evil. What you have been practiceing in is interesting since we can't see spirits in the natural as this women is viewed, but what we can do is see them through x-ray vision (spiritualy) by diserning them out by name. There are many more spirits such as vanity, deaf and dumb, pride, jeously, envy, anxiety, depression/opression, the list goes on and on this is why you werent through calling them out. disernment comes through the reading of God's word, if one does not read Disernment will not be obtained or added to.....but, due to being faithful over a few things the Lord will make you ruler over many, Amen.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:02 am

I wonder if you will encounter something that just doesn't sit well with you and you will really have to allow God to lead you in knowing what to do about it? All I could think about was "put your war clothes on"! That shield of faith, breastplate of righteousness, belt of truth, sword of the spirit, etc (ephesians 6). you have to be ready at all times for Satan's schemes (I'm preaching to myself)! What about a new level of spiritual warfare?

please pray on what I've said
desiree (Starpop)

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:32 am

Lovelywomanofvirtue,

I agree with Halo here and want to add something. Discernment is key here. You are under spiritual attack in this dream and the Lord is giving you discernment to see it and also is giving you the ability to remove it. This may be something that is happening at present in your life or will happen in your life but it is clear to me that it is about you. In order to cast it out you have to be able to discern what it is. The Lord is showing you that Legion is the name of the Head demon. This is the strongman spirit. In order to remove this spirit it usually requires fasting and praying. Seek the council of the Almighty here. There are many spirits that fall under this spirit and they attach themselves and are controlled by the head demon. They may be the spirits of envy, lust, pride and others that Halo has previously mentioned.

In Luke 10:19 "Behold, I give you authority to trample on the serpents and scorpions and over ALL the power of the enemy and nothing will by any means harm you. Notice here that it does not say some of the power but ALL of the power. Jesus gave us all the power over the enemy. I stand on this scripture many times against the enemy. Then enemy loves to try to intimidate people into thinking they do not have this power.....But Jesus clearly tells us that we do. I want you to remember that Jesus never leaves us without the ability to conquer the enemy. He always equips us. I believe that the Lord is showing you this because your calling in is Healing/Deliverance ministry. They go hand in hand. Often those who need deliverance also need healing of the spirit and or the body as well. Many people every day are being taught the wrong doctrines and need to be healed of the legalism and other wrong teaching that causes the pain in their lives. Many need healing of the body but are sick spiritually which cause their physical illness. This is a ministry that I am actively involved with and it is very rewarding to see people free from the hand of the enemy. The enemy is a liar and a thief and stops at nothing to do harm to those who are seeking a relationship with the Father. The higher the calling God has on their life the higher or greater the attack the enemy uses on them to prevent them from ever achieving that call. As Halo already pointed out: Put on the whole armor of God that you may be able to withstand the whiles of the enemy.

I plead the blood of Jesus over you and all those you know. I plead it over your coming and your going and over you finances and even your pets. I speak blessings over you and your family and friends. I pray this has blessed you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:46 am

Im sorry after all that I have but yet a couple things to add. In order to be in deliverance/healing ministry you have to be free from all the junk in the spiritual house. The Lord will have you go through deliverance yourself first. Otherwise it would be difficult for you to be a minister. If you know what I mean. The other thing I forgot to mention here is that I think the dream is about learning to discern. Having the gift is great but knowing how to use the gift is key. I am so excited for you. The gift you posses will help you greatly in the ministry and like I said I think those who discern or have the gift of discernment are given that gift for healing and deliverance.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:35 am

I was so hopeing Connie that you would stumble upon this post,as I was replying to this post in the begining I was thinking to myself "this would be a post for Connie to reply to''.... thank you, for a word well spoken and very well seasoned with wisdom and knowledge in due time. Very Nice~

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:40 am

Well thanks Miss Halo! I appreciate that but it is all the Lord.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:08 pm

WOW! Thank you guys....u know my main focus lately has been...signs and wonders follow those who believe....and i have noticed that i have been seeing things in the spiritual realm more lately...my pastor actually told me that I would be seeing things in the spiritual realm more...this is something! WOW....my first sermon was on the armor of God...everything lately has been focused on spiritual warfare for me lately...Praise God...I am on the right track! Thank you Jesus!!!! My pastor prophesised over me that I would be a demon buster!! Its coming...lol.

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:15 am

Lovelywomanofvirtue,

He may call it a demon buster but you are right.......it is coming! Open yourself to it and walk in the power he gives you to preform it. Father I thank you for the anointing you are giving her for this ministry.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:11 am

Thank you so much ya'll!

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:38 am

Sponsored content