IN A PURE WHITE EXTERMINATION BALL-ROOM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IN A PURE WHITE EXTERMINATION BALL-ROOM

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:04 am

Hi, all, This is another weird, inexplicable dream. I dreamed that there were a large mass of people in large, very large groups. There were a lot of groups. There were several people who were dressed in sterile white protective clothing, with even the eye goggles, and cloth pull over head protection. They had notepads in their hands. They were overseeing a process. We were in a huge room, like being inside of a pure white ball, with no windows. Even the floor was white, but not blinding. It kind of defied 3-D. The whole room was a complete circle. Everything, tables, chairs, were white. I could see that the tables were on a floor, and that there was a ceiling, but at the same time, everything was completely round, like the inside of a ball. The doors were rectangular, like regular doors. They had gold knobs, and glass windows. When you, looked out, though, just white everywhere.

Oh, God, what the people in the white jump suits did next was just horrific. They were taking whole groups through two doors. They would kill the groups, and what really made it horrible is the "it's just my job attitude", it was like factory work, very routine and non-chalant. And they kept making these notes on these clipboards. When my group came up, I was sick to my stomach. I could not imagine that at any moment, I was going to be mass-exterminated. None of those other people even put up a fight, they just looked bewildered. I knew I wasn't going peacefully. Uh-uh. I had on a brown sweater turtleneck, brown slacks, and leather boots. Suddenly, they announced that my group could sit down at the table. They were going to serve us food and give us things, like houses. They turned real careful and caring, like...shoot, I don't know. I don't understand this dream. It was so horrible. I was sick to my stomach in the dream. I was terrified, I woke up sweating. I could even feel the trembling that I felt from the relief of not being killed also. That was all that was left of all those people, just this small percentage.

Can anyone elaborate on this.

It reminded me if the angel that the Lord sent to punish David at arauna's threshing floor. Or a remnant of Israel. I asked the Lord what this meant. I have been fasting and laboring in prayer in my man and in the spirit. The only reason that I am not concerned is that I know the Lord is my deliverer. And He told me this for a reason. I wanted to know if this could possibly be pertaining to a new generation of dreamers and visionaries, out with the old, in with the new, or if this was a Bride remnant. As you can see from my speculation...I don't understand it fully.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IN A PURE WHITE EXTERMINATION BALL-ROOM

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:06 am

ps, they were killing people by squishing them together, really quick, for like a second, like a blink, and then the people were just crumbled to nothing. They did it at the door, and then the groups weren't there anymore. I can't explain it any better than that.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:23 am

The first thought that came to mind was the revelations. This is an indication of the Antichrist and the power he will have over the people. The Lord said that even the elect would be fooled into believing in his power. Those who know Christ will be slain. He also says that that they will take a mark and to not take that mark is death. He is showing you that only a small remnant will truly believe. I think you are being given divine revelation to what will happen. I do not interpret but give my thoughts as the Holy Spirit would lead me.

I pray this is of help to you,

Connie

Revelations 13:1-18

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:59 am

Thank you, gentle Dove. Yes, this is confirming what I felt in my heart, in my spirit, especially since the people who were destroying the other people didn't have a heart, and were removed in their emotions. Like they didn't have a natural affection. You know, before I really started studying to show myself approved, I dreamed that I was in this white gown, running across a desert, and these people were pursuing me, saying that Jesus was not going to save me, that He couldn't; I fell to my knees weeping, and suddenly, the sky cracked open, literally rolled back and this light was so strong, that it felt like it was going through me. I could see that there was a war being fought at ground level, and blood running over and soaking into the sand that I was running on. I know that wasn't a situational dream and about me personally, but a vision of the end times, because I had that dream in 1998, and saddam hussein was in it. I posted it last year. Sooo...I think that a lot of persecution that we as a people of God are going through is to build us up to be strong and say no to the enemy. Dove, I don't want to go through the pain, but I cannot ignore that there will be some things that will happen in the church that to people that will be bad in the natural, but in the spiritual, God will use it for good because "those that are first will be last, and those that are last will be first." Thank you, Dove.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:04 am

I so understand what you mean. The dream you had about the desert was what you said but could also have been the Lord showing you that he protects those that are his and it is done through the blood of Jesus. Nothing can cross the Line Mary....nothing. There is so much power in the blood of Jesus. I understand about the pain also. The Lord asked me, "Connie, do you know the cost? Are you willing to pay the price? I said; Lord, How can I know the cost? I can only give you what I have....I pray that when the time to choose comes, I can lay it down for you. I come honestly before Him and tell Him....I want to be able to do it with every thing that I am.....but to say I will and not truly know the cost, would be a lie and I can't do that. I give him all that I have to give...whatever that is. He knows I love Him...I want to serve Him....and spend my eternity with him. Will I pay the price????? How could I say no to the one who picked me up from the dung heap and put me on solid ground, who died for me....even if I had been the only one on the planet would have died for me. How could I look at my beloved and tell him no? But I fear my sister in Christ the day is coming soon when we will have to answer that question, each of us. It is one thing to say how we love him and another to prove it. The Lord said it best. " What greater friend does a man have, than one who would lay down his life for another?" The ultimate act of love is sacrifice. Are we willing to pay the sacrifice is the question he is asking. But to say yes you also have to know that the ultimate sacrifice could be death! Am I willing to die for him............wow.........my answer is Yes.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top