Very disturbing dream(vision?) that I can't shake... PLEASE HELP!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Very disturbing dream(vision?) that I can't shake... PLEASE HELP!!!

Post by catdecker2502 on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:24 pm

My son,Brandon,(who's almost 2) was sick so instead of sleeping in my room with my husband, I remained in the living room with Brandon. I turned off the living room light, and turned on the hall light as I do every night before I lay my son down. Brandon and I laid down on the floor, and we fell asleep. (I don't know if I was awake or asleep at this point). I heard someone knocking on my front door so I went and answered it. My mother-in-law, our pastor, and some woman by the name of Sharon had come over so I let them in. Brandon was still asleep on the floor, so I left the lights as they were. My mother-in-law and this woman, Sharon went into my kitchen, turned the light on, and began having coffee. My pastor and I remained in the living room, and were talking about something(I can't remember what). Suddenly my pastor, Denis, began praying out loud, perhaps rebuking something. My son woke up, so I picked him up and held him. Pastor Denis continued praying but louder, with more authority in his voice. He started speaking in tounges, and I couldn't understand what he was saying. Suddenly I felt a huge heaviness come over my house. I was terrified so I grabbed onto Pastor's arm. Then I could sense a presence outside my home, something evil. The loudness, intensity in Pastor's voice rose. My front door began to rattle vigorously. I was terrified, but thought, "The door is locked so it can't come in." Just as I thought that, I saw the lock on the door turn to the unlock position. I was overcome with a fear that I have never known(fear so intense that nothing can describe it my). My entire body was trembling uncontrollably. The door opened, and this HUGE black figure began to enter. Immediately, Pastor's voice was silenced. This figure resembled the figure of death. It slowly floated through my home. When it got close to where Pastor, my son and I were standing, I realized that it wasn't coming for me. It was headed toward my mother-in-law and Sharon. I also realized that Pastor was going to do nothing to stop it. I let go of his arm, and jumped out in between the spirit and my mother-in-law and Sharon. I screamed, "NOOOO! I plead the blood!!! In the name of Jesus Christ I rebuke you!!! Leave! Get out now!!!" As I did, the spirit turned immediately and exited hastily through the same door it had come in. I was comforted and felt relief. Then my Pastor turns to me, and begins to scold me. He says that what I did was wrong. That you can't fight these things with words as I did. He said you have to fight them physically(like a street fight). I was very confused... I thought spiritual battles had to be fought with the WORD OF GOD!? You can't fight a spirit physically because they're not an earthly being as we are, with an earthly(fleshly) body. I then turned to look into the kitchen where my mother-in-law and Sharon were. It was then that I saw Sharon lying unconscious on her back, and my mother-in-law was kneeling over her calling to her. I was very confused by everything. When I woke up, my body was still trembling, and I still had that great fear in me. I could feel the presence still in my house. I immediately grabbed my Bible, and opened it up. It opened to Psalms, and I began reading out loud(I didn't question what I was reading). I believe God opened it to that page for a reason. Psalms 23 was the first one I read. After about 10 minutes of reading, the trembling ceased and a peace came over me. I went and laid my son in his own bed, took my bible with me, and laid down with my husband. Since I've had this dream, I can't seem to shake it, or put it aside. Everytime I think about it, or tell someone about it, I begin trembling again. Please help me figure out what GOD is trying to tell me!!!!!

catdecker2502

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very disturbing dream(vision?) that I can't shake... PLEASE HELP!!!

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:50 pm

Ephesians 6:10 says: "Finally be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against teh devils schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

In your dream you were trusting God and doing everything right, you knew you had to fight satan with the Word of God. i feel like there may be a situation come up in your life where you are doing what this scripture says, but satan may try confusing you by making you feel its a flesh and blood situation. I feel like it could be health issues someone(s) in your life may be facing in the future. God is showing you ahead of time, the best way to defeat this health issue is to stand on the Word of God. Dont let anyone else convince you otherwise. My son was born with half a heart. The doctors try convincing me that its a battle of flesh and blood but I know what my bible says and i know that satan is a defeated foe in Jesus name!!
Keep Claiming the healing by the power of the blood of Jesus. If anyone teaches you anything else, they are wrong and satan is just using them to confuse you. I hope this makes sense.
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:50 pm

All I can say to that is AMEN!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top