Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Praying for him!!

Oh yes I am excited for this new year!! I am praying that mY helpmate come forth this year. God you said it not good for the man to be alone so you created eve for adam. Then you said it better to marry then to burn. Then you you said he who find a wife find a good thing...Lord I wave your word back to you. So I know you are not a man that you should lie..I trust in you...God I have big dr eams and I want to move foward and I must get pass this.. Lord you know what I need and when I need this...Lord work on me and him...Thank you all for you prayers.

Father God,

I thank you that you know what we need and when we need it before we do. I thank you that we can depend on your perfect timing. I pray for a blessing to my sister in Christ LovetoworshipJesus....Bless her with love, joy and peace, bless her with a helpmate, many children Lord that her days may be fulfilled. Your word is true and will not return to you void. It says in your word that you will give us the desire of our heart. This is her desire Lord and it is obvious that she loves you. Lord we give you praise, glory and honor! We thank you for all you are doing and are about to do in her life. In Jesus name we pray!

your servant,

Connie

LovetoworshipJesus
I know that it's easier said then done but I encourage you to not be anxious and continue to have your gaze fixed on Christ (in due time he will send you your mate, and of course I am preaching to myself!!lol)

I have learned that we have to love and appreciate ourselves and find out "who we are in Christ" first before God sends us that helpmate. At first it didn't make much sense to me, but now it makes perfect sense! God does everything decently and in order and once you know what you want, you wont be tempted to settle for less. you can't be a half-baked cookie for your mate--you have to be whole and complete and happy first. Two happy people make a happy family!

I encourage you just to keep perservering and don't give up nomatter what. This is the year for God's blessings to manifest. I am so excited for what God is getting ready to do for you!

Be blessed
desiree (Starpop)

Yep I agree with Desiree! Our future husbands should be modeled after Jesus. He is our first husband. They are are #2. I tell my hubby....you are my #2 and Jesus is my #1. He says the same to me. Jesus is the example. Our helpmate should be whom the Lord picks for us not whom we pick for us.

Love in Jesus,

Connie