Praying for him!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Praying for him!!

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:53 pm

Oh yes I am excited for this new year!! I am praying that mY helpmate come forth this year. God you said it not good for the man to be alone so you created eve for adam. Then you said it better to marry then to burn. Then you you said he who find a wife find a good thing...Lord I wave your word back to you. So I know you are not a man that you should lie..I trust in you...God I have big dr eams and I want to move foward and I must get pass this.. Lord you know what I need and when I need this...Lord work on me and him...Thank you all for you prayers.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Praying for him!!

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:18 am

Father God,

I thank you that you know what we need and when we need it before we do. I thank you that we can depend on your perfect timing. I pray for a blessing to my sister in Christ LovetoworshipJesus....Bless her with love, joy and peace, bless her with a helpmate, many children Lord that her days may be fulfilled. Your word is true and will not return to you void. It says in your word that you will give us the desire of our heart. This is her desire Lord and it is obvious that she loves you. Lord we give you praise, glory and honor! We thank you for all you are doing and are about to do in her life. In Jesus name we pray!

your servant,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Thank you Connie I appreciate you heart felt prayer...Now I wait on God ..God blessing on you!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:15 am

wink

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:57 am

LovetoworshipJesus
I know that it's easier said then done but I encourage you to not be anxious and continue to have your gaze fixed on Christ (in due time he will send you your mate, and of course I am preaching to myself!!lol)

I have learned that we have to love and appreciate ourselves and find out "who we are in Christ" first before God sends us that helpmate. At first it didn't make much sense to me, but now it makes perfect sense! God does everything decently and in order and once you know what you want, you wont be tempted to settle for less. you can't be a half-baked cookie for your mate--you have to be whole and complete and happy first. Two happy people make a happy family!

I encourage you just to keep perservering and don't give up nomatter what. This is the year for God's blessings to manifest. I am so excited for what God is getting ready to do for you!

Be blessed
desiree (Starpop)

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:45 am

Yep I agree with Desiree! Our future husbands should be modeled after Jesus. He is our first husband. They are are #2. I tell my hubby....you are my #2 and Jesus is my #1. He says the same to me. Jesus is the example. Our helpmate should be whom the Lord picks for us not whom we pick for us.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:25 am

Amen!! Amen!! Amen!! thank you love you all

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:28 am

I am glad it spoke to you!

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:30 am

Yes it did..however it hard waiting but I hanging in there...Thank you

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:33 am

Cool and I just responded to last prayer request

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top