Riding a Bicycle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Riding a Bicycle

Post by Believer09 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:06 am

I dreamed that I left my house riding a bicycle. I came to a river and kept riding I stood up and was riding the bicycle in the river. The water appeared to be deep, but I didn't feel that I was getting wet. I came to an underpass under a bridge. My Aunt was on top of the bridge looking for something and she looked down and asked me, "What are you doing up here?" I got off the bicycle and was standing on a rock in the water with the water covering my ankles about mid of my legs. I was smiling. The sun was shining, everything was so peaceful. A woman cyclist was already there as if that was a resting point.

Does anyone have an interruptation? All replies will be appreciated. May everyone who reads this have a Holy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!!!! God Bless!

Believer09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Riding a Bicycle

Post by immortalservant on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:02 am

Thank you for the blessings and same to you...
as far as your dream, what I get from this is that you are or were trying to go at your ministry alone. Like you are doing something in the flesh and not leaning on God for help or even the help of others. When I think of a bridge I think of a stable way to get where I need to go. If you are going under this could be an unstable path and water is not stable ground. And you stood up on your bike which could mean you are or were standing on a certain point of view about something. After you are questioned about why you are here things change....
it seems as if you soon find your way. Your aunt...check the meaning of her name it may be a symbol.... she questions you and then you seem to change your views letting go (GETTING OFF THE BIKE) and standing on the rock...Jesus! Then you are renewed, healed, and refreshed by His cooling waters. Resting in God's guidance for your life.
Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding!!!

Just some thoughts! God Bless!

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by Believer09 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:15 am

Thank you!! There are some things (struggles-out of work for over a year). I have some financial problems that I have discussed with anyone. My Aunt's name is Annie and she lives in Nashville.

I agree with you, I felt renewed and refreshed when I woke up. I felt like I had traveled through waters and the water did not over take me.
I believe that standing on the rock is the word of God and that's where I found peace and happiness.

Thank so much for taking the time to respond. I love this website!

Believer09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Ann means gracious and merciful...this could mean that your struggles you have dealt with, you were going thru them alone and you have chosen God's mercy and grace when He called to you. "what are you doing here?" meaning that (God doesn't ask a question because He doesn't know the answer) He wanted you to stand on Him and what His Word says about your situation. He has given you promises you are not alone and don't try to come up with the answers yourself. Your aunt was just a representation of God's mercy and grace

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top