Baby pooping out snakes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby pooping out snakes

Post by edwardslaq1 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:29 am

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was asked to take care of a group of siblings, specifically a baby maybe 6-8 months old while an some type of hugh event for children. The baby became very attached to me and held on to me with a bear hug around my waist. I carried the baby with my arms wrapped around it's shoulder area (his feet kind of dangled as I walked with him). When the guardian of the baby (I think maybe his aunt or grandmother) came to get him, he did not want to go. The women was very surprised that the baby had taken to me. She asked if I would continue to care for the baby and I said yes. I was a little attached to the baby but only agreed to care for him because I did not think that anyone else wanted to.
I leave the arena with the baby and we are now at someones home for some type of social event. I think maybe a dinner party. There were black folding chairs lined up against the wall and I was thinking the host should have rented the chairs from me (I own a party equipment rental company). There was a long table in the middle of the room full of finger foods. With the baby still attached to me, I begin grabbing food off of the table. But then I get embarassed. I see two more tables that are low to the floor and they have seating mats around them. I think I am suppose to sit on the floor and eat at the table. I am embarassed because I think I have broken some type of religious custom (maybe Muslim?). Then, I get even more embarassed because the baby begins to spit up. I reach for napkins off the table to clean the baby but I just couldn't seem to get him cleaned up.
I take the baby to the bathroom still trying to clean him up when I see two snakes on the floor. One red and black and the other brown and black. They are both coiled. I did not see it but I know the baby pooped the snakes out and I am amazed at what I see. The black and red snakes begins opening and shutting its mouth. It is very weak and its head is smashed. I think from passing through the baby. I get afraid that the snake will try and bite the baby so I try to stuff it down the toilet with a hair brush. The snake want go so I pour powdered drain cleaner on it, shut the toilet lid, and flush it. Then I realize I still have the brown and black snake to deal with but before I can, the baby starts screaming. The baby, who I thought was a boy, is now standing, clawing at its vagina. I see a little piece of pink flesh coming out of the baby's vagina and I realize it is another snake. Then the baby says, "I can't believe I have a snake coming out of me." I am in standing in unbelief. Then the dream ends. What does this mean?

edwardslaq1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby pooping out snakes

Post by immortalservant on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:43 am

It seems as though you are tending to a new believer...someone who has many deep issues. I believe that at the dinner party you had tried to feed the person too much at one time. Each table may have represented how much food the person could handle. Then you try to cover up the mess that's been made. (napkins) About feeling embarassed...check your heart on what in the natural is causing you to feel embarassed...maybe the person you are witnessing to, maybe your beliefs. Black means death, sins, demonic/red can mean deep sins/and brown also means death/Pink means watered down truth or Gospel.
Now the baby is being cleansed of the snakes (probably demonic influence) because you have taken this person under your wings. I am wondering if the person may be toying with homosexuality or bi-sexuality. I may be off track here, but it is interesting that the whole time you thought it was male but was actually female. And sometimes snake spirits are of lust and perversion. Maybe this is just a deceptive thing too. It seems very intense and if you are witnessing or ministering to someone with some serious issues that is very admirable of you but be cautious and get help from some very strong Christians and Councelors. If you are witnessing to the opposite sex and it is not your spouse I urge you to stop. That is unwise and may lead to problems. Sounds like some deceptions are going on somewhere in your life so be on the lookout. I am praying for you.

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by edwardslaq1 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Immortalservant,
Thanks for your speedy reply. I do want to clarify that I was not feeding the baby, I was picking up the food but I think it was for myself. Also, there was not any food on the other tables.

edwardslaq1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:54 pm

ahhh...I see... scratching chin as I look back at it, it's as if you don't eat the food, is this correct? You never ate the food?
A table can represent Communion with God or one another, an altar, spiritual food

immortalservant

Back to top Go down

Post by edwardslaq1 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:39 am

I never ate te food because before I could the baby starting spitting up and I had to tend to him.

edwardslaq1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:53 pm

Hey i thought of your dream when I read Psalms 23 today...i don't know why but just made me think of the dream

immortalservant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top