what does this mean??!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what does this mean??!!

Post by serenitydawn on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:39 am

I had a dream last night that there was this woman who was kept taking me hostage every day and doing something to me and i wasent sure what.My husband was there the next time in the classroom (she would take me and others every day after class)we were in and i tried to tell him,begged him to help me and she got him too that time and then we found out what she was doing to people.She was with a few others and they were taking the water from our bodies they were really from the ocean and they were stealing the water from us.We then noticed a broken bridge and behind it the raging ocean where they had come from.they let us go for some reason they knew we would come back and we had discovered a way to expose them but realized that they might try using our kids against us and so we were frantic trying to get back to get our youngest(we had the other one with us somehow)we saw an old friend of mine that my husband really does not like(she did some things that came between us in our marrige)and i told her i needed her to come and take our kids with her while we did this so they would be safe because i knew i never talked to her so they would not suspect that they were there and i was fighting with my husband over this when i woke up.What could this mean?I know from the past not to ignore these dreams.

serenitydawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: what does this mean??!!

Post by immortalservant on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:48 am

If you and your husband have had issues with the woman you refer to that are unresolved or in unforgiveness...you will be held hostage and the life (water=life) will be taken from you each day. Fix the bridge that has been broken thru TRUE forgiveness and unresentment. Whatever you both have to do to resolve it.
God Bless!

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

thank you.

Post by serenitydawn on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:58 pm

Thank you, that makes sense but i did not feel that she was the focus in the dream just more of an after thought.

serenitydawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:17 pm

ok just continue to pray and hopefully someone else may have some better insight praying

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum