my mom had this dream about kittens

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my mom had this dream about kittens

Post by rachel07 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:53 pm

so my mom had this dream that kittens were hungary and jumped on her and tried attacking her and she said one of the kittens she could see its veins and it had maggots on it. then she got in her car and felt that saten tried breaking her engine then he went into the trunk and she tried starting her car then woke up and said she was mumbling and tried to rebuke it.(i think she was speakin in tounges and was in spiritual warfare the unclean spirits tried to attach them selves to her.) what do you think?

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my mom had this dream about kittens

Post by immortalservant on Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:14 pm

Sounds like she was engaged in spiritual warfare. She needs to seek God how He would want her to engage in battle. Have her read Ephesians 6:12~18! Maybe she is to be in intercession. Have her read up on intercession and spiritual warfare books.
Now, about unclean spirits they can enter if there is a door open to them. Sin, unforgiveness, biterness, works of the flesh read Galatians 5:19~21 if anyone has a door open to evil spirits through the things above the evil sp. has legal access. To rid of them you must close doors and fill yourself full of the fruit of the spirit. (and read onto the fruit of the Spirit)
Ask God to forgive you of sin and you must forgive those who have sinned against you. I dn't believe that they attched themselves to her, I believe she is to intercede for someone or she is just coming against opposition.
For ex. a demonic spirit entered my room one night and I screamed at it...I woke my husband up yikes. The next morning I was thinking about it and I thought it might of been the shadow of death. Then, a few hours later I was asked to pray with a girl that hears voices in her head telling her to kill herself. So, I figured it was just trying to come against me with fear and/or God was showing me what I was dealing with. Also read the beginning of Job...Satan has to ask God permission before he can attack

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top