Strange Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange Dream

Post by Alice on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:10 am

Hi

Wishing all a very happy new year..I had this dream this morning, 1st of Jan.

I see a lake without any fences like the one near my house. This lake didnt have any barriers around but only a steep slope in the sides. The water is greenish blue and calm very small waves. I see a patch of green moss or lake residue left in the steep slope in the side.

I am walking along the lake, i see a family of flamingos very clearly, beaks are pink and white feathers. One family looks like a baby and 2 adults all standing together and there are other around scatered here and there some in an island with trees but the family together seem more prominant to me. Next I see my friends whom im not in touch with seated by the lake side chatting away.the surroundings are all clean and has benches and places to sit and relax.

Next I see live fish swimming, it looked like it didnt have a tail but all are colourful and small. I see my sister pick a live fish in front of me and swallow it. I wonder in my mind what if the fins hurt her throat and then i wake up.

Pls help me in interpreting this dream..

Alice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange Dream

Post by jwhita on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:39 am

Hi Alice. Sometimes, to Christian believers, a lake can represent your church, and fish can represent believers, though in this case it seems unlikely the fish are believers here. Maybe they represent food? This does seem to be a "good" place. The birds seem to be something "good" too; beautiful, white, (righteous), a family, alive. And the benches represent a place of rest. Hope this helps guide you to an interpretation. May the Lord speak to you in Jesus' name.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:37 am

Thank you for the interpretation. Will continue to pray and ask for guidance.

Alice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top