Dream of Church, funeral/euology,Pastor changing into an evil woman-Aged associate Pastor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Church, funeral/euology,Pastor changing into an evil woman-Aged associate Pastor

Post by SWS on Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:23 am

My husbands dream:

He says" you and I were at church. Our church was an older white school house church building, with long pews(totally opposite of what our church looks like irl). We are sitting in the last row by ourselves, you are at the very edge, i'm next to you. Pastor so in so is speaking about the 3rd pastor(we don't have one irl) who has just died. His name was pastor Simon(no such person in our church or any church history irl)He was an older black man, very beloved, a true saint for the Lord. Pastor so in so is giving his euology, the people are standing up, we are sitting down. There are a few in the front rows, the rest all in the middle and we are alone in the back. Our associate pastor is standing up with his back to the Pastor while he is speaking. He looks like a very old distraught man, like 70's, graying hair, (he's a healthy strong man in early 50's)completely distraught over this "pastor simon" dying. The associate pastors wife is next to him sitting down with him but with her back turned to the pastor, pastor so in so. Pastor so in so puts our associate pastor on the spot and says 'why don't yo ucome up and say a few words about pastor simon'. Associate pastor turns to face him fumbling, saying he didnt' know what to say. He made his way up and very grieved starts to speak of this lovely man that has passed. Associate Pastor says'he was the real deal and used to sit in the back with the older saints'.... while he is saying this, pastor so in so, is walking from the altar to the back on the opposite side of us. Pastor so in so while looking at us morphes into this middle aged older woman, begins to walk down the side of the church, has dark black rimmed glasses and the most evil black eyes and chimes in saying 'not the fake ones that pretend to be real christians'. This "woman" is now standing on the same aisle/same pew but staying a distance at the other side of the church. I say', wifes name, he (remember its our pastor) is talking to us! He's looking right at you and me, specifically you!' I look and my wife says I know and keeps eye contact with this "woman". I say 'in the name of Jesus, what do you think your doing ?' to the "woman"... it just smirks and shakes it's head very condescendingly, sits down and then goes into the ground.

my husband said he felt great emotion coming from the associate pastor. He said the evil he felt from the woman actually startled him awake, not fear, just jolted him up like a realization of the depth of evil.

I pray the Lord would lead you thank you

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Church, funeral/euology,Pastor changing into an evil woman-Aged associate Pastor

Post by Halo on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:35 pm

SWS~ Oh my.........You do have spiritual warfare, one of the worst cases of it. As Leadership stumbles......so shall they, as individuals and then corperately as a whole (the church body). The spirit of ''Simon Says'' needs to be put to death/pass awaye!! This spirit is a Hamon-spirit, which is contained in the Book of Esther (a take over-spirit). This spirit says ''it you don't do as I say or do.....your out of the game''. The magnatude of this spirit is powerful, very powerful, and yes the depth of the evil runs deep. This spirit comes with jeously, enevy, and generates strife which works very much like cancer in attempt to slowly eat awaye at individuals (especially those in Leadership) in an attempt to cause a spiritual death. All to often this spirit will make itself known through ''backbiteing"....it will seek leadership out in order to gain (Ill got and gain) to seek something illely in order to gain life....deceitfullness, therefore invading the whole body of Christ. This School like seeting is part of your calling/teaching. The Lord is showing you where the enemy sets in matters and indeth of it all. The Lord has called you out and seperated you, this is called being ''ordained" for his purpose and use. The question that lies at hand here is ''what to do about it?" In 2 Cor. 10:4 will be a start, and then go the book of Esther to learn more about this spirit and how it opperates so you can declare war....spiritual. Pray, Pray, and Pray some more....Your going to battle, but remember this...the bigger the battle the higher the calling, Amen.....your weapons of warfare is sufficent for what you are going to do, we war not against flesh and blood but, the "princepalities" of the air, therefore ''victory'' will be obtained. Go with every intentions to win in Jesus name like that of Little David with five smooth-smooth stones in hand to lay this Giant to the Ground!!!!!! Don't let the enemy tell you that you are to-small....You can do all things through Christ Jesus that "Strengthes You"!!!!! During the mean time I will be here to assist you every step of the way. I will go with you not only one mile but, I will go with you Two. Be encourged you have even an greater insight to overcome and win.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Church, funeral/euology,Pastor changing into an evil woman-Aged associate Pastor

Post by SWS on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:41 pm

My dear sister Halo~

the Lord started to speak to me through dreams about my church months ago, hence, the reason I found this site. Your first 5 sentences encompass what the Lord showed me a few months ago in a dream about my church. As of lately, I've been in intercession for the sheep of the church that are being picked off by the enemy, and the leadership which is drunk with deception and being eaten away by this flagrant and very strong spirit.
Question: this was my husbands dream.... he has been my covering as he is growing spiritually and has had to pray for me when i go itnto battle there... does the interpetation apply to me even though it was his dream?
My prayer partner and I went in to just anoint the altar/santcuary and pray the portion of word the lord had led me to pray, and "something" manifested so strong, we both felt it overwhelm our bodies physically. She is very mature in the Lord and has been in deliverance for 20 yrs and said she'd never felt a strong manifestation this "big" despite all she's seen in the past. So we know it this spirit is big and evil. I happened to bring my worship and a cd player and we blasted that and stood and praised God on our knees and faces. We were alone there.We assumed it was the Jezebel spirit that has overtaken the leadership... with it's magnitude and characteristics however, this haman spirit lines up exactly with what the Lord has revealed. My husband feels this dream showed him not only the heart condition of our associate pastor amongst the tragedy that is befalling our pastor/church but more of a revelation of his 'role' to be my covering, like a protection of me. He finally understands now the evil I had been trying to describe.
I will stay fervent in prayer... I'm one of 4 left in a church of almost 2 thousand standing in prayer for our church. I'm the last one that I know of that goes into "church" to pray God's holiness and power and presence reside in the churches atmosphere. I feel small, but I know it's by Him and Him alone~ I'll read those passages and seek God. I know my time at that church is coming to an end... it was even confirmed to a dear sister in the church a few months ago. My flesh doesn't want to go back, the spiritual attack is always bad when I go there now... but my husband and I feel like there is something else to do, we're not quite finished. You should see, all but one elder has left, so many sheep are being deceived, so much backbiting, so many broken people sitting there... my heart is grieved. So we stay and I will fight in Jesus name.... so far a few people have been kicked out of our church in the last few months for speaking out against the deception and darkness.... any experience or revelation is most welcome !
your sister in christ

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:01 pm

The husband question works hand and hand just as me and my husband do....one compliments the other....growing together being co-labores along side of Christ. And "YES'' it does apply more so to you, since you are the stronger vessel. The Lord gave him this dream to show him in light of your calling and what it consist of....Praise God for that. I have experienced these spirits many, many times in the past through the years of my minisrty, I have had to pray/fast and seek God on my face and study in the word just as you are doing now to accomplish what God had in store for me and what I was called to do in order to opperate in the Gifts. It is Longsuffering I most certainly agree but all and all the wisdom and knowledge that was gained along the way led to understanding, which means I came out a winner either way due to the actions of others I was made strong. The same path the Lord took me down he will take you also. He is the same as yesterday, today and forever, He changes not. Others may fell you but, he will not, Amen. When pressure is applied to me by the enemy, I apply pressue back with the Word of God.....for it is written and I use it to my advantage having the whole armor of God on....the enemy says ''fight"...I say "victory"!!!!! An individual who speaks out against wrong doing is in the 'right"......Which is ''righteous'' living according to what is right pertaining to the word of God. Justice and righteousness go hand and hand, cant have one without the other. What is just will lead to the law of the Word pertaining to Laws, statues, and commanments which is right. Read 1 Sam. ch. 30, and be encouraged my sister.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:17 am

Thank you sister Halo~
be blessed and i'm going to stay in touch~

Glory to God for His guidance

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top