My ship has come in.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My ship has come in.

Post by lsriegle on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:33 pm

This is my dream that I had on both Dec. 17 and Dec. 27. It was the same, identical dream both times:

I am simply at a large port watching many large ships come and go. The dream is that simple. What is fascinating is what I am feeling as soon as I wake up from the dream. On both occasions I woke up very alert, energetic and HAPPY. I was not aware of my surroundings in the dream except there were many large, moving ships. The ships were very close to me but I was not on a ship. It was daytime.

lsriegle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My ship has come in.

Post by Halo on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:01 am

Isriegle~ Are you involved in a Church?

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lsriegle on Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:30 am

Yes, I attend a church. However, I want more in terms of the prophetic, gifts of the Spirit, and expressive and passionate worship.

lsriegle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:46 pm

I believe that you have stood on the banks/shore and watched others come and go with gifts and callings working/moving in and through their lives as you watch and have been found wanting to get on board with the Church in order to perticepate and take part in what you are witenessing. The contents of your dream is that you see your ship coming in from the horizon to make port where you are......soooo, be alert!!! get on board and join in, just don't stand back and watch, you too and have what others has got!!!! Matt 7:7, Ask, seek, and knock and it shall given unto you. The Lord will not with-hold no good thing from you, that's a promise.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:21 pm

I was going to say:

Are you just watching things happen (ie: watching life pass you by) instead of being involved? Don't miss your ship or your opportunity to do much in your life! YOUR TIME IS NOW!

please pray on what I've said

Desire
p.s. Halo, great words!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:01 pm

I actually had a different take on this dream...I think the dream may have a dual meaning. While I agree that there is a message of getting involved and not just watching things happen and I agree that lsriegle has what others have, I believe the dream showed it to her which is why she felt energetic, alert and happy upon waking up. I believe this is a dream of prominence. I believe there is a play on words here...usually these large ports are on the coast next to the ocean/sea. I think the dream is showing lsriegle that her gifting is that of a seer (prophet), the ships represent churches. Some prophets prophesy about individuals, others are prophesy about national/international events, I think in this case you may prophesy to churches, not necessarily the office of the prophet since that would have you committed to one church and there were several ships in your dream. The following verses from Psalm 107 may be relevant (the whole Psalm might be worth reviewing for context):

23 Those who go down to the sea in ships,
Who do business on great waters,
24 They see the works of the LORD,
And His wonders in the deep.

Please pray about what's been said to make sure it aligns with what's in your spirit and disregard anything that doesn't.

Blessings to you!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:37 pm

Good point Lurdys! The 'seer' makes sense!

I love how you had the scripture to back it up!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:09 pm

lsriegle -

There's something else that I meant to add so am doing to now. This calling has been established. When you dream the same dream twice or more, then it is established by God.

2 Corinthians 13:1 - ...By the mouth of two or three witnesses (aka dreams in this case) every word shall be established.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top