Help with interpretting my friends dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help with interpretting my friends dream

Post by Love's child on Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:31 pm

Just to give a little background on my friend... He is a 25 year old male. When he had this dream he was at a different church than he is currently located at. He thinks he may have missed whatever it was that he was suppose to do because of the dates that were placed on the dream. Below I am going to copy and paste it exactly how he sent it to me.
the dream goes like this.... i was at a church and peole was just walking around doing nothing and i guess they was supposed to do something for the lord when it came time to present something to the lord they had a women scrub the side walk. the lord came and spoke to them and asked if the women was suppoosed to be presented to him and one person said no and he pointed to the side walk that the women had scrub the lord yelled and said is that all you have done for me? i think it rained a little and then he said there shall be three people that will visit you in three years do what they say. but for now i see that you are too busy for me so i will leave you alone and he left. it started raining and the church that i was in was letting in more people then i spoke up nd said they need to stop letting in so many people someone looked at me then my cell phone started to go off so i woke up.

the three years will be up Aug 16 2008

August 16th has past and he is wondering if he missed out on something... a few days before Aug 16th a lady at his current church came up to him and stated God was talking to her and just spoke a word saying soon and held up three fingers. She said she didn't know what that meant but that's what she saw.

Also I want to make it clear that on the part where God there shall be three people that shall visit you, he was actually talking to my friend at that point versus the church.

Any help anyone can give he would greatly appreciate, as would I so he will stop bugging me about this dream lol : )

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with interpretting my friends dream

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:48 pm

have there been three visitors to the church over the years that gave suggestions?

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:25 am

no... not that he remembers.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:56 am

I don't get anything from this dream. It doesn't minister the Lord's spirit to me at all. The only part that I feel may have some prophetic value is three years and I feel like they have not begun yet. I feel that the prophetic person who said soon means that the three years are going to start soon. He started the time ticking when he had that dream but I believe that it was not ticking yet.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top