Four Grooms

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Four Grooms

Post by blue504 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:35 pm

Last night I dreamed about this guy who attends my old church ( I just switch churches). I dreamed I was at my old church and there was a wedding. My mom was telling me the guy was getting married and I need to get ready; therefore,my mother was rushing to get dress. I was like I am wearing an orange dress and this is not my wedding; I also thought it was a surprise wedding. I told my mother it is not my wedding and I don't even like the guy. Then, I saw two women and I assume it was their wedding and I went home. Then,when I went home I went into my back room, and there were 4 grooms or guys; but, only two brides. The guys where in like a small confrence room. The confrence room was the small wash room in the back of my house. I was thinking maybe the guy who went to my old church was not getting married ;and I felt relief. Why did I feel relief ? Why was the guys in the tiny wash area in my home?

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Four Grooms

Post by blue504 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:48 pm

I am thinking these guys represent my past and I need to let go of these people from my heart and spirit. Maybe my child's father might be getting married I do not know. I am over all of them but one ( My child's dad).

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:23 pm

Any insight will be good.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:09 pm

I think I am going to have to pray for insight.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Blue504 I believe that you were on track when you said you believe it has to do with leaving behind guys from the past. There our good soul ties when God knits people together and there are bad soul ties. I believe this dream is showing you about unhealthy soul ties from the past.

As you already picked up on, your old church was used to reflect that it is something from your past. I find it interesting that your mom was prepping like it was your wedding but you felt that it was not your wedding. I believe that is indicating a soul tie... even though it is not your "wedding" since you are tied to the person it's like your wedding still. Have you ever heard people say when you marry a person you are marrying them and everyone they are tied to (if they haven't been delivered). You telling your mom that you don't even like the guy is showing that it's something of the past and you don't want anything to do with it.

The last part of your dream is good. It appears that you are being cleansed from past soul ties. The back part of your room was used because it is from your past. The guys are in the wash room, because the Lord is washing that area in your life. The reason you felt like the guy from your old church wasn't getting married anymore and you were relieved is because you no longer had that tie to him after the Lord cleansed you. Oh and the reason why they were in that tiny wash room is because that tiny wash room is your heart (that's where the Lord is cleansing you) It appears as though the Lord is cleansing you from past soul ties!

That's a really encouraging dream... when God cleanses He does a COMPLETE work.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:06 pm

The guy from my church, God has been showing him to me for a while, but I am not attracted to him. Maybe God is telling me he has to cleanse me from my past and then he will bless me with a mate. I also think my child father is getting married. I am hoping I am not missing my blessing by leaving the church. The Lord showed me in another dream that I was leaving the front of the church and while I was walking to the back of the church the guy was sitting in the middle of the church( he usually sits up front and I sit in the middle. I think God was telling me if I LEAVE I was going to leave him. I had many dreams about this man.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum