Dream about a bus, rice, chicken and a bottle of wine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about a bus, rice, chicken and a bottle of wine

Post by keldy33 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:26 pm

I was riding on a city bus, I was the only one on the bus besides the bus driver who was a black man. At some point we were stopped and someone hands the black man, who at that point was standing in the center of the bus, a bag of rice and as he was holding it, it burst open and rice and chicken came flying out and in the center of the rice and chicken was an old bottle of wine. I was eating the rice and chicken and it was quite tasty and the black man took the bottle of wine. The bag the rice was in and the bottle the wine was in were both from the past it was not what you see today. Then I was the one driving the city bus through the city streets. I then woke up.

I have been praying of and on for revival for over a year now...

God Bless

Kellye

keldy33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about a bus, rice, chicken and a bottle of wine

Post by blue504 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:41 pm

What I get from your dream that God is going to bless Black people and he is also going to bless his church. You are a christan therefore you represent the church. The wine is the blood of JESUS. The bus driver was in the driver seat then you was also in the driver seat. The glory and an old promise is coming. The food also means provision. We all need to rejoice. He will provide. Amen. I also believe revival is coming. Maybe it will be this year. It is a great book and a must read.

Last edited by lola21st on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : website guidelines - no references to external ministries, please....thanks!)

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by keldy33 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:38 pm

Thanks. I do have this book and met the guy who wrote it, he actually prayed for me. I have a friend that I went to bible school with that goes to church with him in El Reno, OK. He brought him to Tulsa to speak. Yes revival is coming. I believe the black man represented William Seymour. He prophecied the former and latter rain 100 years after Azusa. To tell you the truth I had that book on my shelf and didn't read any of it and so as I was typing this dream into this forum I thought about that book and then I received your word that to me was a comformation. So then I read about William Seymour. wow God is about to do amazing things. I have been praying for this for a long time. Lord thanks for allowing me to be part of what you are about to do. Thank you again blue504.

keldy33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:38 pm

You are welcome.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:27 am

Sponsored content