Persecuted by Church people

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Persecuted by Church people

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:38 am

I dreamed that we were at the family reunion, and there were a lot of people there who weren't really blood relatives of ours, but they were more than we. In other words, the original family had dwindled in size. My uncle was there in his customary grilling jeans, sneakers, and t-shirt, with a big pan of meat. I didn't mind the people there, and my uncle seemed to welcome them, one by one. They were on the outside, what people would describe as hoodlum-like, but they were cool. They didn't bother anybody. So I went riding with them, and we ended up out in a field behind some corn. Some people in a combine started chasing us and we ran into the corn. They were trying to crush us. We burst out of the other side and went back into town. Some visitors were staying at my uncle's old home. IRL, it is a one story, but in this dream, it was a two story, and had many rooms. I went in and was minding my own business, and this girl said that I was bothering her. I pointed my nail file at her and said that I am not bothering you, you better stop lying. I was dressed nicely. She kept making a big fuss, so I left. I was afraid that the other people would try to fight me about this girl who was lying. Then her mother came to fight with me and attack me. I pointed my nail file at her and said that her daughter was lying and to leave me alone. Then I went back into the house and changed into some casual clothing. I heard the mother looking for me, and I crept upstairs, and hid behind an open door in a dark room. I didn't want to shut the door, because I thought she might open it and turn on the light. I figured the light from the hallway would be sufficient for her to see an empty room. She went into the room across the hallway, and turned the light on, and her daughter was there. I heard her fussing at her kid. Then she came to my room. I remember that she had flicked the light on and asked me, "why are you behind this door?" I grabbed her by her upper arms, and when I did that, I noticed some jewelry around her neck. I looked in her eyes with desperation, and grated out, "Are you a christian?" I could see that she was startled that I would grab ahold of her, a stranger. "Because everybody that has ever persecuted me was supposed to be a christian!" Then I started to cry, and her face grew soft and troubled. I woke up from there. I need help with this interpretation.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Persecuted by Church people

Post by immortalservant on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:45 pm

I kinda sense that there is some pain from ppl that have hurt you or others. Ask God to search your heart and see if there needs to be any forgiveness or restoration. The reason the house was 2 story could mean that you will be moving up in your relationship with God. When you are dressed nice and pinting a nail file it seems as if vanity is in play. Do you ever feel prideful towards others or a I'm better than you attitude. Please understand i am not accusing you I am just trying to point out some symbols of the dream. Remember dreams are God's way of getting to the root of our hearts and this is how He pulls out the weeds. I know in my own dreams He has shown where I have been jealous and greedy. I had to be cleansed of these things. And i also know what it feels like to be persecuted by Christians and i have had a chip on my shoulder like I knew better than them. The casual clothes may be the 'real you' and hiding in the dark room could mean that you don't want to face what God is showing you and you are in fear of being exposed of some secrets. Just search your heart dear one! God Bless! My door is open for prayer and support
Cheering

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top