Please I'm really conserne.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please I'm really conserne.

Post by Still_Standin777 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:18 am

HI, I am new to da website, God bless. I had a dream several nites ago about me being with my 2 daughters outside a hotel or motel room at night and I was waiting 4 someone I think it was my siter.their was a matress autside the hotel room at a ditance it wasnt right out side right in front of the door. th ematress had covers and pillows like if someone been sleeping there it started 2 slowly rain and I was in the cellphone with my mother and my moms was telling me that my sister was on her way there at the hotel where I was. So I began 2 to think how to put the mattress inside the motel room and if it fits inside laying down on the floor. My girls go inside the hotel room and here comes a shipmunk or a squearel trying 2 stop me from getting the mattress inside the room. It didnt attack me but it came running torse me. I wasnt scare I was just mad, so I was trying to hit it with my walking cane that I really use in real life but in the dream I I'm with my cane tryin 2 hit the shipmunck and I was missing all the time I swung. It wasnt running from me it was just ducking and it started making fun of me mimicking me how I use the cane but exagerating like it started 2 walk with the cane whit it's hand bihind its back with its hand on its hip like everybody pictures an old man walking with a cane u know just trying 2 be funny. I finnally hit em and da first hit I knock him out and make it stumble and my cane broke at the top part but the shipmunk it still on its feet. when I hit em the last time I hit em like I was putting a golf ball but hard, it flew to some kind of bushes outside the hotel room. After dat Outside the motel room there was 2 housekeeping carts u know the ones that got towels and stuff and I was looking for a towel. I went to the first cart then the secnd cart and did not find one only a wet towell on the cart or on the floor on front of the cart.

The Lord always speak 2 me in dreams sometimes He tells me da meaning and the times He told me was when He was warning me of something, but I really want 2 learn or stir the gift of Interpretation to b able 2 know the meaning of all dreams that He talks to me in. Please pray 4 me in tha area and also unite ya'll faith with me in the salvation and revival of my family. Thannk u and God bless!

Still_Standin777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please I'm really conserne.

Post by jwhita on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:51 am

Hi Standin'. I also want the gift, and to learn the art of, interpretation. I look at the symbols and ask the Holy Spirit for revelation. Here I see the hotel (a temporary place in your life?) the mattress, the chipmunk ( a harrassing or mocking spirit?) the cane (something you lean on besides the Lord?) It seems someone is "left out in the rain" and you want to help them, but the enemy doesn't want you to. And in this battle you may be relying on some other source of strength. Old habits, your own strength, a friend or pastor??? may the One who owns all intrepretations give you revelation.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum