ear of corn......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ear of corn......

Post by promisedchild on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:06 pm

dreamed i said i was unhappy in front of a mirror and i looked down and saw one ear of corn and i split it in half. any idea as to what this means

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ear of corn......

Post by Love's child on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:04 am

Your dream kind of interprets itself. The mirror was used to reflect what's taking place on the inside (what you are doing to yourself) You are the corn and you spliting it in half is representative of you ripping yourself apart. The reason why the Lord used corn in the dream is because He wants to show you that He has a different view of yourself than you do. Corn in the Bible is representative of a good thing (His harvest). The Lord used corn because you are His and He views you as such, but this dream is showing how you view yourself as less than He views you. In fact your view of yourself is "earsplitting" to the Lord because He honors you and places high value of you.

You are a promised child of the Lord! Many times what we don't realize is that when we are critical of ourselves we are coming in agreement with the enemies lies and we open ourselves to torment. Many times people look in the mirror and come in agreement with the lies of the enemy... and sometimes it isn't a literal mirror. It is other areas in our lives that we measure success according to the worlds standards ect.

I just want to pray this blessing over you:

May the Lord bless you and keep you;
May the Lord make His face shine upon you,
and be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

Also remember to take every thought captive that exalts itself above the knowledge of God. When thoughts that are contrary to the word come reject them and in return speak things like...

I have liberty in Christ
I am called in Christ
I triumph in Christ
I have obtained an inheritance in Christ
I have victory in Christ
I reign in life by Christ
I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me
My life is hid with Christ in God
No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against me in judgment I condemn

Last edited by Love's child on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Love's child

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top