Floresent Color Meaning ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Floresent Color Meaning ?

Post by MyBeloved on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:02 pm

I can't seem to find the meaning of colors... What about rocks with floresent colors with words, love, joy, peace, kindness?

MyBeloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Floresent Color Meaning ?

Post by Halo on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:52 am

MyBeloved~ Floresent-Colors would be translated in the word of God as ''Illumination". The human eye automatically is drown to color. What you are viewing is being ''illuminated'' by the Holy-Ghost through Love pertaining to the Word (rock). Who's the Rock of your Foundation................Jesus Christ.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:36 am

I also see the fruit of the spirit here. I agree with Halo what you are viewing is being illuminated by the Holy Ghost through love, peace, joy....the fruits of the Spirit.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:51 am

The fruit of the spirit came to me as well.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:12 pm

MyBeloved~ Psalm 119:18, Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wonderous things out to thy law. Illunination is the ministry of the Holy Ghost by which He causes Christians to understand the truths of God revealed in Scripture. The word conviction, meaning ''cause to see," is primarily used of the Spirit's work in revealing sin in the unsaved (John 16:8). The word understanding is used of the Spirit's work in revealing other truth in Scripture. Example; The psalmist recongnized the need for ''supernatural aid" in understanding the Scriptures and prayed that his eyes would be opened (v.18). This also would be a great prayer as well for Christians today as they approach the Scriptures. The Bible was written by Holy men of God, inspired by the Holy Ghost. However, the adoration of the Word always leads to its Author who inspired it. All belivers should be ''accused'' of this kind of Love for the Bible, Amen.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MyBeloved on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:04 pm

Thank you! I'm beginning to come to knowledge on so many things through my dreams lately.

In the last 3 weeks I have had a dream of a woman who isn't saved and a man who is bound to alcohol. It's like the Lord is showing me something before it happens.

I had a vision the other night that was just flowing water in my dream. There wasn't anything else, just that.

MyBeloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:01 pm

MyBeloved~ What is flowing into you like a river, is the Spirit of the Holy Ghost. What is being taken in, will flow up and out of you like a river!!!!!! It works pretty much like a river....small creeks run into rivers and the river runs into the ocean......smaller things leads up to GREATER THINGS!!!!! Roll with the flow, Amen.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:32 am

Amen Halo!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top