Dream of Old woman turning evil at sunset-other witnesses....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Old woman turning evil at sunset-other witnesses....

Post by SWS on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:08 pm

My husbands dream:

There was a young woman who was trying to tell others about an old woman who didn't seem to be who she was presenting to all around her. But everyone ignored the woman and couldn't see this lovely/normal woman that way. He decided to go past the old lady's house to check things out... looks through the window and when the sun set,her face turned extraordinarily demonic.... he said he'd never seen anything that evil before. But when the sun came back she came back to normal.

Any interpetation would be greatly appreciated.

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I believe I have Interpretation of your dream

Post by keldy33 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:49 pm

The first word that came to me was you have a gift of discernment. God is going to increase that discernment. the young women trying to bring awareness tells me that you have discerned things in the past and people have not taken you seriously or maybe a lack of confidence in your hearing God clearly has been affected by circumstance or stepping out and getting burned in the past. Now you feel vulnerable and week in the area of discerning properly. The women who is deceiving people is the enemy. The sun setting? Well this is what I am hearing by the Holy Spirit. Keep your eyes on the Lord and at the end of the day you will know for sure that you are hearing HIM clearly once again. You have a strong gift of discernment that God wants to increase and refine in this next season. You will be led by the Spirit and not be led by what you see anymore.

Remember anything that doesn't bear witness with you, you can disregard.

God Bless

Your sister in Christ

Kellye

keldy33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top