Brand new car!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brand new car!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:27 pm

I remember having to go to a meeting with some familiar faces and my mom let me borrow her car. She had this slick, silver colored top down that had an elongated rear (seemed similar to a newer convertible but not). IRL, she doesn't own a car like this. I remember being excited to get into the car and drive it around. I got out of the car at one point, met up with some more people and unlocked the door with my keychain (you know how the newer cars have the trunk button, the unlock and lock button on the keychain?) I guess I was trying to showoff because everyone knew I didn't have a car before and I wanted them so badly to ask me about it!lol

When I got into the car again I was trying to move it across the black asphaulted parking lot (before, it was towards the front of the building at an angle). I was so confident in my driving that I was excited about moving the car in a new position. From far away, I saw a parking space in the middle of two cars, i thought: "I can make it", but as I moved closer and closer in reverse to back in the car, the parking space became narrower and I knew that the space was way to small to move my car in--I would of knocked off the two' cars side view mirrors!!! So I changed my mind, and pulled back out before I caused any damage! How could I NOT see that my car was too wide for that itty bitty space?

Any ideas?

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brand new car!

Post by Love's child on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:25 am

When I read this dream I heard "The Lord wants to expand your mindset" (for the ministry He has called you too). In the dream you are borrowing your mothers car (Stewardship) and you are sooo excited because it is new to you and something that you haven't had before. In fact your so excited about it that you wants every one to see (you wanting to share what God has given you with others). After getting a taste of this your confidence grew and you decided that you wanted to move in another position (repositioning). Now seeing a spot from far away to park in is dealing with your vision for the future. What this dream is letting you know is as you get closer and time goes by you will begin to see that your parking spot is to little (your approaching that NOW)... your thinking to small! The path and ministry that you believe God has for you, you were already excited about (from the moment you jumped in the car) but you thought you were thinking big, but in reality God is thinking MUCH BIGGER.

So to summarize this dream you are given stewardship by God (given new car). You are very excited and share the what God has given you to those that are familiar (connected) BUT that is just the beginning. As time goes on you gain more confidence in God and now He is ready to reposition you. As the transition takes place and you move closer to the vision you realize that it is much bigger than you ever thought it was.

So let me be the first to say WHAT AN HONOR! During this time of repositioning God is calling you to something bigger than yourself or what you may have originally thought. Your job is to now expand your mind to what it is God is really calling you to. With that being said, in order to "pull into' this new year you have to expand

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:21 pm

LOVE'SCHILD!
GOD BLESS YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE RIGHT ON POINT! IN THE PAST TWO DAYS (the last days of the year) I've been trying to get my mind together to receive all that God has for me in the upcoming new year and new decade! I want God to reposition my mind and to help me to receive his best for me!

Alot of times I look at what I want to do in life and I know God can do more than what I imagine (Ephesians 3:20) but sometimes I think: Am I REALLY ready for ALL that God has for me? I know I can only see a portion of His entire plan but I know that I have what it takes inside of me and he just has to prune me!!

GOD BLESS YOU BECAUSE MY HEART IS IN TEARS RIGHT NOW! I AM SO READY GOD!

p.s. Last night, I had another dream where I was driving a Jaguar but as I was moving the shifts from drive to reverse, something happened and the vehicle ended up turning into a bike. A large bike with 'old school' wheels. The front tires were messed up--flattened. I tried to find a kickstand to put the bike in the sidewalk/driveway. Weird!

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR INTERPRETATION! IF anyone else would like to comment feel free!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:32 pm

YAY!!!! I am glad it blessed you. That second dream is an admonishment from the Lord. Your dream is telling you "DON'T LOOK BACK" (don't put your car in reverse) but to move straight ahead. This dream is letting you know what is going to happen if you look back. Remember how Lot's wife turned into a pillar of salt. Well if you look back, your ministry (Jag) will turn into an old tired bike with flat tires (your front tires were messed up because you didn't go forward...)

So ummmmm yea DON'T LOOK BACK GIRL LOL ... just press forward towards the mark of the high calling in Christ Jesus.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:16 pm

THAT WAS MY DESIRE--TO LEAVE 2009 BEHIND! NOT LOOK BACKWARDS BECAUSE GOD HAS SO MUCH MORE IN STORE FOR ME THIS YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Thanks again!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by faithful7 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:30 pm

HELLO DESIREE(STARPOP),
I AGREE WITH THE ABOVE RESPONSES, AND I MUST
ALSO SAY, THAT YOU NEED TO GET YOUR MINDSET READY, BECAUSE I FEEL
THAT PROMOTION IS ON THE WAY!! THE LORD IS TRYING TO LET YOU KNOW
"MY DAUGHTER, LET GO AND LET GOD !! " STOP LOOKING IN REVERSE ,AND STOP
TRYING TO BACK-UP !! THE PLANS THAT GOD HAS FOR YOU IS GREATER THAN
WHAT YOU CAN EVEN IMAGINE AT THIS TIME. BACKING-UP IS STAYING IN YOUR
CURRENT STATE ,CURRENT MINISTRY. GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DRIVE FORWARD
WHICH IS PROMOTION !! THE BACK WAY IS TOO NARROW ,YOU HAVE OUTGROWN
THAT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO TRY TO FIT IN BETWEEN YOUR CURRENT CHURCH OR
MINISTRY ,IT'S ONLY GOING TO CAUSE YOU TO CRASH ( MIRRORS) IMAGE, GOD IS CLEARLY LETTING
YOU KNOW THAT HE HAS MORE FOR YOU ,AND IT'S NOT BACK THERE ,BUT IT'S
AHEAD,AND IT CAN'T BE DONE THE OLD WAY,BUT HAS TO BE DONE WITH A NEW
MIND SET ,AND OBEDIENCE TO GOD. SO LET GOD DRIVE YOU, BECAUSE IT'S
PROMOTION ALL THE WAY!!!! PLEASE PRAY ON WHAT HAS BEEN SAID! GOD BLESS

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:45 pm

Faithful7
you're on point! I've been praying in the new year for a new mindset ready to receive all that God has for me. I literally felt him putting me on another level. I WANT ALL THAT GOD HAS FOR ME IN THIS YEAR!

I CANT LOOK AT HOW I USED TO DO THINGS OR PAST SUCCESSES (which are great but can hold you back from pursuing more) I MUST LOOK AHEAD AND I BELIEVE WITH ALL MY HEART GOD HAS GREATNESS IN STORE! I THINK IM READY FOR THIS NEW LEVEL!

THank you both for being so obedient to God and confirming what I already know in my spirit. Its time for me to not be anxious or fearful but to step out knowing that God is going to lead above and beyond (ephesians 3:20--which I've been meditating on as well!)

GOD BLESS YOU!
Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top