what do you make of this?! A bit long

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what do you make of this?! A bit long

Post by unaday* on Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:58 pm

So i had a dream lastnight that my husband and i parked high up in the sky on crane/ train track. The car was teeter tottering. We were going to work. I said to him I am afraid to get out of the car. He was like - don't be scared! nothing to worry about. Let's go! So when we got out there were directions to jump. When we jumped we landed all the way to the ground on the gymnast mats and pillows...a soft safe and bouncy landing.

Then he had to go and I was now on my way to work and realized that I didn't have the right clothes on. Then i knew i had the clothes in my hand. So I got to work ran into the bathroom to change. Then peeking out I realize i was in the men's washroom. One of my male coworkers peeked over and said he will hide me while i ran out. I did. Then went to the woman washroom to change. I realized I didn;t have my shoes or earrings. The earring were not as important. I knew i had to buy shoes.

So i ended up in some mall barefoot looking for shoes. I had two coworkers with me. One in real life has the same position as me at work- administrative services and the other is the receptionist. The one that shares my position goes into a store and demands the woman for shoes for me. She asked for glass crystal slippers. The woman is dressed in a dress from the 18th century. She says to my coworker - does it look like I have those shoes? I look around and realize it's not a shoe store and the store is next door. My coworker says she has to get back to work but will continue to help me look. The receptionist is still present but doesn't say anything. her presence there shows she was helping.

There were lots of shoes and everytime i thoguth i found the right shoes we turned it over and the price was toooo expensive- I couldn't afford them. We left that store and ran to the next store ( i remember feeling my barefeet on the tiles of the mall). The next store had more shoes but the same thing- too expensive. My coworker then said she really had to get back to work. I told her to go ahead that I have the receptionist with me. She then left.

We continued to search for shoes....

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: what do you make of this?! A bit long

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:55 pm

This is the second dream that it seems like you're not in the place you expected to be. Its like you're in the wrong place but you intend to be in another place instead.

From the dream it seems like you're discombobulated or disoriented in some way by your unpreparedness.

In the past, shoes often represented "mate" (ie: spouse) but since you're married now, I wonder if it means your "match" as in your career and your new role in life. You're trying to find shoes, are you trying to find your fit in life? Even though you're married, are you still trying to find what it is that you're supposed to be doing both spiritually and career wise? You were missing some components of your outfit in the beginning of the dream due to 'rushing' (anxiousness) and I wonder if it seems like to you that some things are missing?

In the dream, you seem like you're rushing around and that people are helping you but you're not getting the help that you need because as you pursue more and more a shoe, people start to "drop off" or separate from you. You seem determined to 'find that perfect match'--not too expensive or cheap, but just right.

What is it exactly that you are looking for?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree
p.s. I find it interesting that you went into the men's bathroom. I don't know if you consider yourself to have a 'strong' and 'bold'/independent personality (ie: masculine thinking/behavior) but I wonder if you haven't completely relinquinshed that 'independent' personality yet now that you've been married? I know that you're in your 30s and you've pretty much been doing things your own way for a while, so I dont know if fitting into the role of 'dutiful'/'submissive' wife has been a challenge for you yet. It's like you can't do things the way you were used to doing and you know this. What do you think?

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:11 pm

they are planning to promote me at work...a bit scared of it...not sure if i can handle it...wonder if this has to do with it

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top