Distrurbing Dream About My Dad

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Distrurbing Dream About My Dad

Post by dem on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:23 am

I dreamt that I was at my parentís house and my parentís had broken up. My mom was moving in with her friend, and she had remembered something that she thought would keep her from being able to move in with her friend. My dad and I told her that what she was worrying about was minor, and would not be a problem for her. She was relieved. After my mom had left the house to move in with her friend, I went to the bathroom. My dad had opened the door and I pushed the door closed and told him I was in the bathroom. He didnít care and was trying to force his way in, so I locked the door, and escaped out of the window. In the dream I was afraid that my dad was going to try to sexually abuse me, since he wanted to force his way into the bathroom.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Distrurbing Dream About My Dad

Post by unaday* on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:16 pm

just a Question: Do you feel that your dad prys into your personal life at any point?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:40 pm

Dem, this is the second dream you had about fear regarding your dad and sexual abuse. I really feel you need to seek some help...God is trying to tell you something sweety. You don't have to be afraid, but I would REALLY seek God wholeheartedly because according you your other dream, you have a son. The Bible says to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. (Matthew 10:16)

I'm praying for you...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:03 pm

No, my dad does not pry into my personal life at all. We rarely see or talk to eachother. There has been a time in the past once or twice when my dad walked in on me while I was in the bathroom.

unaday* wrote:just a Question: Do you feel that your dad prys into your personal life at any point?

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:47 am

Thanks Cholette for your response and prayers. I really do believe that God is trying to tell me something. I believe He has been trying to tell me something for some time. I just don't know what it is. I know there is a reason why I feel uncomfortable around my dad. One thing I don't want to do though is accuse him of something he hasn't done. That is why it is so crucial for me to find out the truth. The fact that I have children makes it also very crucial for me to find out the truth. I have been praying continously for God to reveal the truth to me, and I know it is His will for me to know the it. It does frighten me if I found out my dad did actually sexually abuse me as a child, but if it did happen I want to know so that I can deal with the issue, keep him away from my children, and be healed. Until the truth is revealed, I will continue to seek God about this, and keep my eyes on my children when they are around him. Thanks again.

Cholette wrote:Dem, this is the second dream you had about fear regarding your dad and sexual abuse. I really feel you need to seek some help...God is trying to tell you something sweety. You don't have to be afraid, but I would REALLY seek God wholeheartedly because according you your other dream, you have a son. The Bible says to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. (Matthew 10:16)

I'm praying for you...

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top