THERE IS NO WAY I'M FIGHTING HIM!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THERE IS NO WAY I'M FIGHTING HIM!

Post by Virtuous on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:26 am

In the beginning of this dream I am looking on...there's this guy ("R") in some type of airplane that can travel on water as well. He seems to be on this island. Another man ("J") is behind him in the same type aircraft. They are traveling like they are in a speedboat. The guy behind him is calling him to see what he's up to. He tells him something like he's going to get (arrest, attack) someone.

(From this point on, I'm a part of the dream).

We ended up at this pier (where you tie the boats to) that has the houses/apartments/buildings just at the pier. "R" gets out of the plane (which now looks like a boat) and ties it to the pier. Somehow I ended up in one, but I closed mine up (like an umbrella?). I think there was another person with us but I don't think it was "J". "R" is looking around like he's trying to not be seen. Like we are about to secretly attack/capture someone. All of a sudden another aircraft/boat come up and docks. Two black men dressed in stylish casual wear, hats, and shades steps out and walks into one of the houses. I couldn't make out who they were but I knew the one in the front was the one we had come to get. I told "R" that was him and to look and act normal. He looked at us (with his head held down - looking over the top of his shades), and I got the feeling he was on to us.

Next thing I know we are on the inside of this house. Now, it was me and what looks like ALL of my classmates! (These were my classmates IRL). We were discussing how to capture him. Then all of a sudden, we looked outside and another one of our classmates was walking up to the house and he was singing/saying a rhyme about this guy we were there to get. Basically, he was saying not to mess with this man. It would be a big mistake if we pursued this man. He first said a nickname (can't remember) and then he said his real name. I was like, "WHAT?! WHO DID HE SAY?!" I asked again and they said, "He said Jamey Madison".

I looked at "R", who seemed to be the leader, and said, "I DON'T THINK SO! THERE IS NO WAY I'M GOING UP AGAINST THIS MAN! THIS MAN IS CRAZY! THIS MAN IS STUPID! HE A FOOL!" He kept asking me what I meant by calling him all of that and what made me think he was that way. I told him that he didn't want to know and just believe me that we didn't want to go up against this man. I could see him, "Jamey Madison", kind of peeping out of his place of hiding. I was telling "R" that we needed to leave and all of my classmates seemed to agree. I couldn't tell "R" why I felt that way about Jamey because I didn't want to tell what I knew in fear of Jamey coming to kill me for telling what he's done. (In the dream I knew he was dangerous and didn't mind killing anybody).

As we were about to leave one of my classmates, who was working for Jamey, came and asked us if we were leaving. She had a smirk on her face like she just knew we had come to our senses and that we had given up the pursuit. I was like, "Yep! I told them I was leaving and we didn't want to go up against Jamey if we wanted to live." As we were leaving, a couple of Jamey's men came out with guns. I started crying and asking them not to kill us. They moved passed me and shot one of my classmates. It wasn't a bullet but some kind of fireball or something. They shot another classmate as she begged for her life. I was begging them not to kill them. It seemed they only shot my white female friends. And they all were shot in the heart. They shot one of my best friends (before her mother pulled her out of school. I've always thought about her. One day she was in school and the next day she was gone. To this day I don't know what happened to her, why she left...nothing) My heart just sank after he shot her. The last thing I saw was them pointing the gun at another classmate and I was begging him not to shoot her and I was telling her to get down. She just stood there but when he shot at her, it hit the ground and turned into some kind of layer of something. I was running from it because I saw it when it hit the ground and begin to spread (It's almost like it was a nuclear bomb - I was thinking it was going to be deadly for miles). She picked it up. I was yelling at her not to pick it up. As she picked it up, she stuck it over her heart area. I woke up after that.

~~~I think I know what this means but I'm not sure. I would love your thoughts.~~

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THERE IS NO WAY I'M FIGHTING HIM!

Post by Virtuous on Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:03 am

Anyone?

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:11 pm

Hello V! I will look at your dream, but it will likely be next week (Monday). Just wanted to let you know...

Love and blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:35 am

Thanks, Sandra!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:17 am

Hello V! I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to post on this. I've looked at it several times and haven't gotten anything. This time I looked at it and saw a little something. I'm going to post what I saw. In the last scene when the bad guys were shooting at your classmates, and what was shot was like a "fireball", this scripture came up in my heart. (Ephesians 6:16, "Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.") Obviously the man "Jamey Madison" and his gunmen are a symbol for satan. But, the thing I don't know is how this is, or will manifest. In other words, I don't know if he's operating through someone, or if it's just a spiritual attack. But, I DO know that the answer is FAITH. Trust what God has already said in the situation. When you do that, it is putting a shield up over you that will quench the firey darts of the wicked one. I feel like what was being shot was firey darts. This is definitely a spiritual attack of some sort, and it seems to be one that you will witness firsthand.

In the very first scene you are observing, so God is giving you insight into a particular situation. It seems as though you will participate in the situation to some degree as well, which is the reason that you were first observing and then participating. But, I don't think the situation will be geared just towards you, but rather several others. Is there something going on at church right now? Your classmates were involved, so to me that could speak of fellow believers in the Lord, since we are all being schooled in the Spirit and in the Word and in a constant state of learning and growing. But, that is just a thought. I hope what I've shared here helps. Let me know what you think!

Love and blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:53 am

(Ephesians 6:16, "Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.")
It's funny you mention this. We started a study on preparation in Sunday School this past Sunday. Our first scriptures were "the armor of God" found in Ephesians 6. I've been studying it on my own since and I've gotten a revelation and understanding of it.

After I had this dream, my thoughts were that I was ready to fight in a battle but when it was revealed who I was to fight, I backed down. I knew what I was up against but I didn't feel like we, or should I say I, was ready or prepared. Because I felt I wasn't prepared, some of my fellow classmates were killed as a result of them following me as I turned back. I convinced them that we couldn't take this guy on.

God said He will always be with me. He said He would not send me out to battle and leave me. Had I stood on faith that He was there in the battle with me, the battle would've been won. I was looking at doing it in my own strength.

I'm not aware of anything going on in church. Maybe the dream is showing me what's to come and I need to be prepared for it... I'll be in prayer about it!

So what you have said has brought clarity to what I was already feeling. I was thinking more of getting in the word of God to prepare myself but I'm going to have to have FAITH in that word...

I get it...Thanks!!!!!!! huggins

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:38 am

One day I looked for the definiton of heart in the dictionary (I think it was an oxford dictionary). One of the definition of heart meant the centre of thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I just looked up another definition of heart on freedictionary and one of the definition states that the heart is " a The vital center and source of one's being, emotions, and sensibilities." Other definitions of heart are:

b. The repository of one's deepest and sincerest feelings and beliefs: an appeal from the heart; a subject dear to her heart.
c. The seat of the intellect or imagination: the worst atrocities the human heart could devise.
a. The central or innermost physical part of a place or region: the heart of the financial district.
b. The core of a plant, fruit, or vegetable: hearts of palm.
9. The most important or essential part: get to the heart of the matter.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/heart

Perhaps these definitons can help somehow.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top