warning and encouragement?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

warning and encouragement?

Post by princessdelia on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:32 am

I had a serious dream today.
I know the Lord was warning and encouraging me.

It went like this- there was a woman who was a chef offering free food to people. Delectable food and i wondered why. I went to get a plastic container to put the food and the Lord showed me markings on the woman that revealed that she was a witch and evil.
I didnt cast her food away but had doubts. Then i turned and saw that the first batch of people who ate it had turned into insects,animals and some were still changing. It was gruesome to see.
I dropped the food and ran. Her servants chased after me.
I ran because my life depended upon my escape.
I then ran into an area where it was hard to decide which way to go and get transportation. A mean man who'd been wary about helping me gave me money for transportation. I got help from the villagers and got away from the witch.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: warning and encouragement?

Post by Halo on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:49 am

Princessdelia~ It sounds like to me that wahy is being offered up is not profitable, meaning not fit to eat, or digestable pertaining to the word of God. We are what we eat, if we eat junk-food we become junk food junkies (in the natural) but spiritual when we take in meats, vegetables, and breads we are obtaining what is healthy, that causes one to be strong and able to stand. We as Christians have to watchful what we intake/digest into our system's it may turn us into smething we dont want to be, Amen.

Sister, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:58 pm

2nd confirmation of what i was told about this dream. Now I've got to ask God what it is that I'm taking in that isn't agreeable to His word. Oh Lord have mercy!

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:44 pm

It may not be now, but something to come. He may be warning your for something to come. Stay watchful and pray!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:58 pm

Be careful who you eat from. I live in New Orleans and people are heavy into voodoo here. I may need to follow my own advice.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Thank u dear sisters 4 ur admonition and advice heeded. I believe God is warning me bout a future event- 2 dreams about attacks and spiritual wolves within a week? There are no coincidences with God. More prayer and waiting on the Lord.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:17 am

Princessdelia~ It dos'nt appear that you are taking anything that is being offered up now, just like Cholette said. The contents of the dream is a fortelling of events to come, but still, your not a-having it!!!!!!! You drop it and run in the opposite direction, good for you. It most certainly sounds like the enemy is serving something up......something up from Hell. All and all in the end the Lord make's a way of escape, Amen. We can run to the Lord when we can't run to nobody else for refuge......Praise God.

Sister, Halo~

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top