Speaking in front of windows

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Speaking in front of windows

Post by vince merc on Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:08 am

December 30th I was in a home that overlooked a city. It appeared to be like ancient times. There was someone else in the room with me, but I don’t know who. I was in a room that had several (maybe three or four) windows looking over the city. At one point, I went up to a window, and looking out, said “The Blood.” I walked to the next window and then the next until I said it seven times. A little later, I again went to the windows, and said “Pour out!” Like before, I stopped in front of a window and said this until I said it seven times. Then I woke up!

vince merc

View user profile http://www.fatherspeaks.org

Back to top Go down

Ancient city

Post by kimdelacreme on Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:21 am

It maybe like in the days of Noah( the future to come) End Times stuff. A time of Judgement. Windows- mean God is showing you something coming(revelation) when your going to each window your decreeing ahead of time. The Blood & Pouring Out in the spirit. Because we( christian) will need it. Seven times is perfection. Jesus may be the one with you in the room instructing/overseeing you.[You may be seeing a glimpse of History to come & praying prior to it coming]

Pray about it & ask God if this is correct or not .Keep what I said, only if bares witness with your spirit. Thanks!

kimdelacreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Speaking in front of windows

Post by vince merc on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:34 am

Thanks Kimdelacreme, I will certainly pray.

vince merc

View user profile http://www.fatherspeaks.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Speaking in front of windows

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top