loose tooth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loose tooth

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:01 pm

I had this quick dream where I was filling a front tooth (left one) and it was loose. I was so mad because I would be looking like a hillbilly if that one 'permanent tooth' came out of my mouth. It was loose and I even saw the blood around the gums but I didn't want to pull the tooth out because I didn't know how I was going to replace it.

Any ideas on what a missing tooth or a loose tooth could mean?

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: loose tooth

Post by kimdelacreme on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:37 am

I had a dream book, so for losing teeth this is what it says; biting off more than you can chew, indecision,concern for your appearance in a situation,lack of understanding????? thats what it says. You know if it applies or not? Thanks!

kimdelacreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:37 pm

Thank you so much Kimdelacreme for your response.

I too used to look at dream dictionaries and other dream websites for symbolic meanings but since joining this site, I have learned to not look at just symbols but to look at the entire dream in its context.

I am so glad that you said, "you know it if it applies or not" because so often as dreamers, when we make assumptions about what a symbol could mean, we try to attribute it to mean the same thing for everyone else when it could be different for them. A baby for me might mean "a new project etc" but for you it may mean a literal baby that's on board!

In this case, I don't think your definition applies (it could in the future) and I know that our feelings in dreams are important determining factors of our dream interpretations. I didn't want my tooth to come out because of appearance sake, but I don't feel concerned about my appearance right now. Oh, well, I am just talking to myself, but we shall see what comes of this!

Again, thanks for your help and love that avatar picture! :)
Desiree (Starpop)

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:02 pm

You are NOT talking to yourself because, once again Desi, I had a similar dream a while ago and it took place in my church. It was also my front tooth that I was holding in place with my tongue.

Someone told me that because I was trying to hold it in position could mean that I was trying to hold on to a positon within the church. My tongue could mean that it was my speech or the words from my mouth (confession) keeping me out of place. It made sense, but it wasn't anything that I was doing (not saying that it was something in the future). I too, was concerned about how I would look...to the point of calling the "emergency number" of the dental office to make an appointment for a Sunday.

Sorry to hijack your dream, but I was throwing stuff out there for you to look at to see if it bore witness to you and to also share my amazement with how we share ANOTHER similar dream. We should stop meeting like this...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:15 pm

Cholette, when I had this dream I thought about your situation as well! hmmm...i are we in the same type of calling perhaps?

Be blessed and I will definitely look at what you've said

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:45 am

hey i was looking up tooth.. i just had a dream about lose tooth and worried about how i look.i was emabarrased b/c there was a gap where the tooth should be!! so embarrassing

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:00 am

First question is always: How is your dental health because these dreams can actually foretell tooth problems... I know this personally.

Secondly, the feelings in the dream, if not truly about teeth foretell the situation. You are embarassed because of some situation that makes you feel like you have a shortcoming.

I used to have dreams about my teeth and it was because whenever I was nervous, I talked excessively. I could hear myself rambling and was unable to stop. Other people have the opposite problem, foretold or addressed by the dream. I would dream these dreams before another encounter where I would be unable to stop talking but once I realized what the dreams were about I asked for help and it stopped!

So, long story short, if not about your actual teeth, this dream is probably about something ebarassing to you that you need to ask God to help you with.

If it strikes a cord, or when it manifests, please let me know. :)

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:45 am

hey Mia.. im sorry for the late response... !

thanks for your input... those are great thoughts to keep in mind.. you are correct its something that's been embarrassing to me..

Good to see u !!!

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top