Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sC0rCh3d

Injured Wrist

I either sprained or broke my wrist two months ago and it still hasn't healed.

I've prayed for it to heal to no avail.

Resolution,

The manifestation of healing is not always instantaneous. It is usually progressive. That's where we require faith..."for we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are unseen. For the things that are seen (or felt) are temporary, but the things that are unseen are eternal."

If you've given it to the Lord, you must trust that His word is true. He said he sent His Word and healed you (past tense). We only have to believe, accept and trust that it will manifest.

If you feel that you don't have the faith to continue to believe for healing, then see a doctor. God gave them the knowledge and wisdom to aid in the healing process.

I love you, brother, and I believe you're being attacked in all areas because you are trying to be free. Please don't give up. Satan has no good things for any of us, so please don't allow him any room to destroy you. Know that God has wonderful things in store for you. He loves you just as much as He loves his Son, Jesus.

I will continue to pray for your physical healing as well as for your emotional and spiritual healing.

Delaine :bighug:

Delaine wrote:
Resolution,

The manifestation of healing is not always instantaneous. It is usually progressive. That's where we require faith..."for we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are unseen. For the things that are seen (or felt) are temporary, but the things that are unseen are eternal."

If you've given it to the Lord, you must trust that His word is true. He said he sent His Word and healed you (past tense). We only have to believe, accept and trust that it will manifest.

If you feel that you don't have the faith to continue to believe for healing, then see a doctor. God gave them the knowledge and wisdom to aid in the healing process.

I love you, brother, and I believe you're being attacked in all areas because you are trying to be free. Please don't give up. Satan has no good things for any of us, so please don't allow him any room to destroy you. Know that God has wonderful things in store for you. He loves you just as much as He loves his Son, Jesus.

I will continue to pray for your physical healing as well as for your emotional and spiritual healing.

Delaine :bighug:

That's just it!

What GOOD is it for God to 'Prolong Healing?' when INJURIES like this HEAL ON THEIR OWN?

There really is no Miracle.

However, my concern now at this point is, my injury has NOT healed on its own.

How much Faith do I really need?

God says He'll heal, I believe, but the DAY wears on, and NO HEALING.

How do you explain that?

Resolution,

There is a distinct difference between miracles and healings. Miracles can only be done by God, and many times they are instantaneous. Miracles can manifest themselves by healings, but healings (without the miracle part) can be aided by time, doctors, yourself, etc., but ultimately God is the Healer.

I don't have all the answers. If you always try to figure God out, you will only waste brain cells. If we could figure God out, He wouldn't be God. He only asks that we trust Him and believe Him. I came to the conclusion that if God is my creator, I have no right to rail at Him about anything. He is the potter. I am the clay. He calls all the shots, so our attitudes had better line up with His.

I truly believe that when you settle down and get quiet before Him, He will speak to you, and you will KNOW His voice.

Blessings--

Delaine

Resolution,

God has perfect timing in everything He does. God will not be mocked. He is my beloved, so please do not insult Him in my presence. He will tolerate you for a time but what you are doing here is acting in disbelief. You either believe that He has already paid the price for your healing or you don't.

Either way it is your choice. Every time something happens we don't understand we can't blame God. He loves us so much He gave us an ability to choose. You have the choice to believe or not believe and ultimatley you and only you can choose.

Blessings,

Connie laugh