Moving into a new work place and people trying to get me to leave.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moving into a new work place and people trying to get me to leave.

Post by steadygaze on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:44 pm

Hi friends here I am once again.

Dream,

I had started this new job, and I worked with a group of people. This group of people knew I was pure in heart and the I served the Lord. It was interesting because I felt different and clean inside my heart. Anyway these people would do all kinds of things to me to get me to quit working there, but I just kept fighting it. I had went to my boss because the way they treated me just got so bad... I asked my boss what should I do, I have tried everything and they still wont stop harassing me. The boss said," yes I think you should not work here anymore because no matter what you do they will come at you." So I quit. My uncle comes to pick me up and he asks me why did I quit my job, I told him, " I tried everything and these people I work with tried everything to get me to quit, I tried to stay and fight it but it was just not working and I went to my boss many times and finally she said, it was time for me to quit because I was not getting anywhere. MY uncle went oh 0kay.

Interesting since I am not working.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moving into a new work place and people trying to get me to leave.

Post by jwhita on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:11 am

Hi Steadygaze. I don't have any revelation on this, but it seems like in some part of your life you are in a place where you don't have favor. The favor of the Lord is a good indicator of His placement, so He may be saying, "it's Ok to move on." How ever... sometimes you get called to hard places too, for warfare or breaking ground. If that's so there will have been lots of confirmation before.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top