Casting out demons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Casting out demons

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:55 am

Hi Everyone,
I had an interesting dream last night. I encountered a young woman, that was masculine. She had a male hair cut, and she was dressed like a man. She tried to do things to me sexually, but I stopped her. It was like she was tryin to force herself on me. All the while, she was looking like she was in a trance. I remember that she ended up in front of me, because i had pushed her off, and demons started manifesting. Then I could feel the authority coming out of me, and I started casting demons out. It was like one after another. All i could think about is Leigon. I called out lesbianism, fear, foolishness, adultery, anger, etc. and my dream ended, and I still wasn't through calling them out. Any insight? I have never encountered anything like this before in the natural.....what could this mean?

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Casting out demons

Post by kimdelacreme on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:17 am

I don't know,( Im gonna think out loud). Legion was possessing a man. It has to have a body to possess. I feel like its a seducing spirits or familiar spirits. It was testing you. Think about any open doors that you might have opened. Its looking for a weakness with you . Or another way to say it, legal rights that the enemy might have with you. Such as unforgiveness towards someone, wrong music,books,movies,tv thats not good. I maybe totally wrong, but pray & the Lord will show you. Be led by your Spirit. Thanks!

kimdelacreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top