i have 2 dreams i need meaning of

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i have 2 dreams i need meaning of

Post by wgiles on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:12 am

The first one is this:

I wake up from sleeping and suddenly im sitting on a couch, then the couch is outside in the dirt and im still sitting on it. A dump druck backs up toward me and dumps hot steamy coal right into my lap. I throw my hands up in the air overwhelmed and say,"What is this? What am I supposed to do with all of this?" I dont get burned, hot or anything. i just have this feeling like its my problem to deal with, but i have no idea what i am supposed to do with it.

The second dream is this:

im standing on beach shore and suddenly im flying like superman super fast. i have the feeling that im supposed to enjoy it but cant. im flying really high in the sky over the waters edge, over mountains and desserts. i dont like it and say," down" but nothing happens i just keep flying and now i hate it. I say," down, down, down." i suddenly drop to feet in the same place i started on the beach shore. i look up and go wow that was powerful! I enjoyed that part of it. I wanted to try flying again but couldnt, i came back to the shore several times waiting to see if i would fly again but couldnt and i was stumped and dissapointed in myself but still unsure if id even like it once i got up there even if i ever did.

wgiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i have 2 dreams i need meaning of

Post by Love's child on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:07 am

Dream 1

Usually when a person is married and the other spouse is mad at them they send them to the couch …so in this situation the couch could be taking on a similar context. Have you dealt with a conflict that left you feeling like you’re “sleeping on the couch” so to speak and or found yourself in a “dirty” place?

The next part of your dream is similar to a scripture. You used the phrase “dumped hot steamy coals” The Bible uses the term “heap up coals”, heap basically means the same thing (a group of things placed, thrown, or lying one on another; pile). There is a scripture that says something along the lines of can a man take coals to his lap and not be burned (dealing with temptation in proverbs 6 I believe) and there is another scripture that says , “If your enemy is hungry give him bread to eat; and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink; for so you will heap coals of fire on his head and the Lord will reward you”(dealing with blessing your enemies Proverbs 25:21,22) The fact that a dump truck backed up and put the pile on your lap is clearly showing that this is not a situation you asked to deal with but was dumped on you.

Perhaps a conflict tempted you to anger, which is your frustration in the dream ( you throwing your hand up saying what am I suppose to do with this). I find it interesting that you weren’t burned in the dream
(if you were it would have taken on a whole new meaning) since you weren’t burned in the dream I believe that the answer to your what question is “heap coals of fire on your enemies head”. I believe that is why the coal is given to you. It appears that in the dream there is a situation where you feel mistreated “ on
the couch” “down in the dumps” and while you are in this place you are given a heap of coal. The reason why you feel responsible at the end to deal with the situation is because that is exactly what it appears this dream is directing you to do… to kill the enemy with kindness. So don’t leave the coal in your lap
and be tempted with anger, but instead heap coals of fire on your enemies head and God will reward you for blessing your “enemy”.

I’m not sure if you are/were facing a conflict with anyone when you had this dream or if it is directing you on how to deal with conflict period… I hope this helps though

Dream 2

The beginning of your second dream you start out at the beach shore. This seems to represent being at the shore/edge of a spiritual experience because it is right by the water (Living Water). You flying is going to new heights in the Spirit. However this spiritual awakening is new to you and causes you to have to depend on the leading of the Spirit (which prevents you from having the control you want). It seems that although you are flying andsoaring pass mountains you can’t seem to enjoy it because you are out of your
comfort zone and you want to go back to what is familiar… just standing at the shore line instead of “stepping in”. The Holy Spirit is a gentlemen so after you persist on going back “down” it is granted to you, however once you are back to the shore line you realize how awesome it is and you want to go back to
flying again. The problem is the second time when you wanted it to happen again you wanted to see it done on your own terms (a little unsure of if you would do the same thing once being up there again). It seems as though this dream is telling you that God wants to elevate you spiritually, and that in order to do
that you have to release control to Him (surrender) and trust His guidance even when it is out of your comfort zone. The Lord doesn’t want you just standing at the edge looking at the amazing things (reading the Bible or seeing the works of the spirit that were done, He wants you to be the one doing the works of the Spirit) So step in the Water and trust God to carry you!

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths
Proverbs 3:5

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wgiles on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:39 pm

you have no idea how intricately woven your thoughts might be! amazing interpretation! Thank you!

wgiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the interpretation of these two dreams

Post by keldy33 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:26 pm

I want to say to the one who interpreted the two dreams for this person. I was so blessed reading the interpretation I felt you were right on. You have a true gift and when you use it others who have the same gift will begin to be stirred in their spirits and begin to move in their gift of prophecy. You are a teacher and an inspiration.

God Bless you

your sister in Christ

Kellye

keldy33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:16 pm

Wgiles I am glad it helped bring understanding

Keldy33 I appreciate the encouragement... I definitely have to give COMPLETE credit to the Lord. This website is actually what caused me to "stir up the gift". I had a dream some time ago that I posted on here about tea and hot water. Well anyway people on here helped me interpret the dream and the dream was about how I had gifts on the inside of me, but I wasn't using them because I didn't think I was capable. Well I was right I'm not capable alone but by God's grace I am empowered. It turned out that one of the gifts that I wasn't stiring was dream interpretation. As time went on I realized that the Lord was helping me to interpret my friends dreams, and I have now come back to the board and began to be more active in interpreting. I now see how important it is to stir the gift, because the gift is not for you but others.

Again God bless you and thanks for encouragement.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:53 pm

Amen, Love's child, you've really been flowing lately - glory to God!!

Your last statement reminds me of a post that Daph (Laura Boaz) posted about a year ago that really encouraged me as a dreamer so I'm reposting it here (and will bump up as a new post) so that everyone can be encouraged by it, especially members who are young in dream interpretation.

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top